T2W Bot

Staff member
1,448 52
Hello traders! I’d like to discuss a common misconception that new traders have – that professional traders sit and stare at their computer all day, making dozens of trades during their trading day. In addition, I’ll suggest a progression of trades you can add to your trading plan to help keep you from over trading.
During the classes that I teach, the question often comes up as to how many trades I take during a day or a week. Many new students are surprised when I give my answer of “between zero and three trades a day.” Their surprise is especially evident when discussing the forex market because it is open 24 hours a day, from Sunday afternoon to Friday afternoon! With all that time to find trades, why don’t we trade dozens of times every day? My answer is always, “We don’t get paid on the quantity of our trades, but on the quality.”

Fig 1
In this GBPUSD 60 minute chart, there are a couple of supply and...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

nunrgguy

Established member
656 118
Just an advert disguised as an article. Don't waste your money with any of these companies.
What is this fantastic training course of which you speak that will let me spot some S/D areas while ignoring others which meet the same criteria without sitting at my computer on hindsight charts?

Sign me up!

vegrunt

5 0
re: quality vs. quantity

Thanks Rick, This is exactly what I need to do: trade less. Next time include your cover points into the future. My hindsight charts always paint me as a genius. Nonetheless I appreciate the wisdom of your point.

vegrunt

5 0
re: quality vs. quantity

Thanks Rick, This is exactly what I need to do: trade less. Next time include your cover points into the future. My hindsight charts always paint me as a genius. Nonetheless I appreciate the wisdom of your point.