Qualifications

Get with the times........now please be quiet...some of us have more than 5 deals going through their book

No chance. The more I rub you the wrong way, the more time you will spend on these boards, the more likely your boss will be on to you, the more likely you will get the sack because you are NOT in control of your own destiny despite being such a rare and valuable asset to the world. hahaha

5 deals eh. You must be a big operator! I thought your statistical model did that all for you! The word DEAL suggests you could be a b-b-b-b-b-broker (I hate that word) How much money are you keeping out of that compared to your boss big shot?

Sorry mate, Im only pulling your leg.

How is the spreadbetting going anyway? You up to 10p a point yet?

BBB said:
No chance. The more I rub you the wrong way, the more time you will spend on these boards, the more likely your boss will be on to you, the more likely you will get the sack because you are NOT in control of your own destiny despite being such a rare and valuable asset to the world. hahaha

5 deals eh. You must be a big operator! I thought your statistical model did that all for you! The word DEAL suggests you could be a b-b-b-b-b-broker (I hate that word) How much money are you keeping out of that compared to your boss big shot?

Sorry mate, Im only pulling your leg.

How is the spreadbetting going anyway? You up to 10p a point yet?

I don't spread bet.!!!!! .........I stumbled across this board....just love laughing at some of the comments and rubbish that comes out of your mouths.....brings a smile to my day.....

This was meant to be a rather innocent thread! Gosh! Shame on you people who are supposedly more successful than me, can't you tolerate people with different perspective in life? Dear me...

alpha_monkey said:
Surely you'd be a seller?

:cheesy:

Why a seller???? has the MA moved ovr the TA MA stochastic ossilator in the last 5 mins????? or has the fast MA moved across the CCI up down 50/50 indicator? or is it simply that you have gotten out of bed on the left side????

Robertral said:
Why a seller???? has the MA moved ovr the TA MA stochastic ossilator in the last 5 mins????? or has the fast MA moved across the CCI up down 50/50 indicator? or is it simply that you have gotten out of bed on the left side????

Have you come across the phrase left hand side?!

Robertral said:

Well at least we agree on something then!

BBB said:
So who do you trade for Hotshot Phd?

There's no way I'm letting you know pal.......

All I know is that I'm in the market and probably ripping your hands off!!!!!!

:)

hahahahahaha!

Well I admit, my annual commissions probably equal your years salary + bonus.

Keep bangin that keyboard kid. Quick - your boss is calling you. I think he wants another cup of tea.....

BBB said:
hahahahahaha!

Well I admit, my annual commissions probably equal your years salary + bonus.

Keep bangin that keyboard kid. Quick - your boss is calling you. I think he wants another cup of tea.....

You have no idea old timer!!!!!!!!!! get back to your dart board!!!!!!