Psychological and Emotional burnout.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your reply, and kind words of advice. I do agree with you that when one has more time to think, and analyse a trade, they also have time to talk themselves out of it too.

I must admit that I am eternally grateful to a member on T2W who contacted me, and over the course of e mails, and phone calls, helped me in so many ways, not only to come to terms with the issues I was having, with baby step solutions, but also issues that weren't at the conscious, but affecting the subconscious.

I have also been to see a hypnotherapist, and that is an on going thing for the foreseeable future. I also got back in touch with my old mentor too for catch-up sessions as well.

Things aren't back 100% to what they used to be, but sometimes for longevity small steps need to be taken, and things are very much improved.

Best
John.

That's wonderful. I'm very happy things are heading in the right direction for you. I wish you great success!

Life has a tendency to ebb and flow. You will go through periods that you feel on top of the world and unstoppable. You will also have periods of your life when you feel so beat down and dragged through the mud that you wonder if you be able to stand up for any length of time. I would consider the fact that you have lost your focus on what you believe to be your purpose. I would also recommend you consider what you find of real value to you in your life. You are not responsible for how your friends behave or the choices they make. Have you considered creating programs and teaching other people how to invest for money?

Life has a tendency to ebb and flow. You will go through periods that you feel on top of the world and unstoppable. You will also have periods of your life when you feel so beat down and dragged through the mud that you wonder if you be able to stand up for any length of time. I would consider the fact that you have lost your focus on what you believe to be your purpose. I would also recommend you consider what you find of real value to you in your life. You are not responsible for how your friends behave or the choices they make. Have you considered creating programs and teaching other people how to invest for money?

Good Morning Reifallen,

I would agree with you on that I did lose my focus amongst other things, and I am eternally grateful for a member of T2W who having gone through what I had experienced was kind enough to help me immensely via e mails, and phone calls.

I did speak to my mentor, and still do every month or so, but it's really hard for someone to understand what an issue is if they don't understand the psychological issues you face, so when I speak to him it's more trading related.

I do see a hypnotherapist once every 3 weeks, and every fortnight I see a psychologist in regards to performance anxiety.

I think as a man there comes a time in you're life where you pick a direction in which way you want your life to go, and it's a case of sticking to your guns, and seeing the journey through, and trading is what I like to do, can do, and more importantly want to do.

As for teaching, well that's certainly not for me, as I'm sure I'd make a very lousy teacher, and also I have a long road of recovery in front of me, and I would like to complete that first.

I was going to write "those who can do, and those who can't teach", but I would find this statement very disrespectful to my mentor, as he successfully does, and he was kind enough to teach me.

Best
John