Psychics

Its true police do on occasions use 'psychics' but this is purely for the alternative thinking as they sometimes, note sometimes, pick up on something the average everyday copper could miss.

Lets be reminded of the millions of dollars and research to which has gone into psychic abilities, that being of remote viewing and psychic behaviour, mind reading ect and was dropped by all the government houses around the world as poppy c0ck.

All pyschics are frauds and deluded and clearly off this planet of realism. In challenges across all continents throughout the thousands of years, nothing ever has ever been proven and could be put down to guess work, vagueness and t.v programs that would defend themselves for money sake.

If they do exist then why doesn't one step forward, just one of them, only one is all that everyone needs to know to prove the existance of psychics. Until that one steps forward to be proven as a pyschic, governments will continue to train police officers and install cameras and use satalites to spy on potential enemies and threats to national security.

Only the weak and vunerable need something to hold on to and thus, the pyschic is born.

Ingo Swann. Daniel Dunglass Home. Matthew Manning.
(not necessarily psychics, but people with abilities that defy current rational thinking)

much as I agree with your sentiments, Lee, there are situations where there is evidence that something is going on that statistics cant explain.

Its true police do on occasions use 'psychics' but this is purely for the alternative thinking as they sometimes, note sometimes, pick up on something the average everyday copper could miss.

Lets be reminded of the millions of dollars and research to which has gone into psychic abilities, that being of remote viewing and psychic behaviour, mind reading ect and was dropped by all the government houses around the world as poppy c0ck.

All pyschics are frauds and deluded and clearly off this planet of realism. In challenges across all continents throughout the thousands of years, nothing ever has ever been proven and could be put down to guess work, vagueness and t.v programs that would defend themselves for money sake.

If they do exist then why doesn't one step forward, just one of them, only one is all that everyone needs to know to prove the existance of psychics. Until that one steps forward to be proven as a pyschic, governments will continue to train police officers and install cameras and use satalites to spy on potential enemies and threats to national security.

Only the weak and vunerable need something to hold on to and thus, the pyschic is born.

(n)

Watch the psychic detectives on sky three at 0700 weekdays. This documents real life cases where psychics have worked with police forces, sometimes on more than one occassion, either by volunteering their services, or being recommended by another police force. And the end result is that they've been able to pinpoint a needle in a giant haystack basically, by locating the exact spot of missing persons, bodies etc.

The fact that the psychics have on these occassions solved the puzzle successfully, all by themselves, in the face of police scepticism, where convenrtional police methods had failed/were failing, proves that the psychic made the difference.

Ingo Swann. Daniel Dunglass Home. Matthew Manning.
(not necessarily psychics, but people with abilities that defy current rational thinking)

much as I agree with your sentiments, Lee, there are situations where there is evidence that something is going on that statistics cant explain.

I have spent some time on this topic and even done part of the Ed Dames course
Learn Remote Viewing - Ed Dames which I must say was an eye opener and but freaked me out somewhat. Remote viewing was apparently used to locate Saddam Hussain when he was hiding. Teams of Remote Viewers all get given the same blind target ref number and then results are compared. All of this info can be found on the site. You can also remote view info about yourself in the future, for example when and how you will die. I don't recommend doing this however.

In the book Entangled Minds, Dean Radin scientifically evaluates various PSI phenomena and admits that even as a skeptical neuro scientist he and many of his peers are slowly coming round to the fact that there is a dormant part of the brain which can be developed for ESP.

Also check out this site. I like the card draw tests GotPsi On-Line Psi Tests
good for focusing the mind.

I have spent some time on this topic and even done part of the Ed Dames course
Learn Remote Viewing - Ed Dames which I must say was an eye opener and but freaked me out somewhat. Remote viewing was apparently used to locate Saddam Hussain when he was hiding. Teams of Remote Viewers all get given the same blind target ref number and then results are compared. All of this info can be found on the site. You can also remote view info about yourself in the future, for example when and how you will die. I don't recommend doing this however.

In the book Entangled Minds, Dean Radin scientifically evaluates various PSI phenomena and admits that even as a skeptical neuro scientist he and many of his peers are slowly coming round to the fact that there is a dormant part of the brain which can be developed for ESP.

A good test lies here, I am attempting to see how the system works and by using logic, random pictures so the next one is highly likely to be totally different from the last and key keywords that are often used by these types of people. I will try and fool the system as a psychic would a human being and attempt to get some good scoring points for being right, when it is only logic and process of ilimination based on a word processing type.

Heres my score so far for remote viewing, but we still need more players, one of us will be truely talented.

2nd from top.

Attachments

• i am psychic.JPG
    i am psychic.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 224
A good test lies here, I am attempting to see how the system works and by using logic, random pictures so the next one is highly likely to be totally different from the last and key keywords that are often used by these types of people. I will try and fool the system as a psychic would a human being and attempt to get some good scoring points for being right, when it is only logic and process of ilimination based on a word processing type.

Heres my score so far for remote viewing, but we still need more players, one of us will be truely talented.

2nd from top.

Excellent Lee.

Now what's going to be the closing price for the Dow Jones today? :D

Excellent Lee.

Now what's going to be the closing price for the Dow Jones today? :D

:LOL: Mr Soro's has told me I cannot tell you.

Here is my results for the card test. A very poor result I feel but yet still 2nd place (or 1st place by percentage correct) with 35 trials.

This one was done using the process of elimination and random card selection theory, nothing to do with psychic abilities.

Attachments

• card test.JPG
    card test.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 228
:LOL: Mr Soro's has told me I cannot tell you.

Here is my results for the card test. A very poor result I feel but yet still 2nd place (or 1st place by percentage correct) with 35 trials.

This one was done using the process of elimination and random card selection theory, nothing to do with psychic abilities.

Sorry mate. I knew I could do better.:clap:

Attachments

• IamMorePsychicthanLee.jpg
    IamMorePsychicthanLee.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 254
Maybe this should be used in attempting to locate Madeleine McCann

Paul

It has. Not good news.

The remote viewing team says that her body is buried in a suitcase in a field near where she was abducted.

The lottery test was done by again using process of elimination. This is done by starting with random numbers and based on a random number generator, when the number comes up, change it to the next one, this gives slightly better odds as the chances of the same number coming up twice is less than any of the other numbers that haven't. This is because a random number generator will pick all the numbers evenly the more times it is played.

4th place is poor but in the scheme of the players getting not so necessary the odds as printed but the odds of getting the correct number to which is 0.6. This of course is only a 10 trail run and figures would change the more its played, eventually the house wins which is what its all about.

Attachments

• lottery test.JPG
    lottery test.JPG
    150.5 KB · Views: 170
right rols,

beat this. I am the psychic one around here, you are the fraud.

Attachments

• beat that.JPG
    beat that.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 196
right rols,

beat this. I am the psychic one around here, you are the fraud.

OK methinks we'd better stop here
this could go on all day....
...will get nothing done

You are the true psychic oh great one!

Well, this might sound a bit f**ked up, but alot of 'psychics' use physics to explain psychic powers.

For example, the theory of quantum entanglement, where basically two subatomic particles that have previously interacted with each other will spin concurrently, and when one particle's spin state flips, the other particle's state flips also, REGARDLESS OF DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM.

Then you've got wave/particle duality of course.

Then as far as time goes, what about Feynman's work, where he surmised that particles and antiparticles are simply the same constructs, but travelling in opposite directions in time.

And of course the General Theory of Relativity where space and time are interconnected and velocity will alter an object's relationship with time.

I did say in my first post on it that I'm not prepared to entirely consign it to the dustbin. However, to say I believe in it is an overstatement.

Just ran a few remote viewing tests. Here are my scores using - Match Judges + Keywords, Rank
82/100
98/100
11/100
87/100
1/100
8/100

The first 2 tests were vaguely similar in terms of prominent features like - people, movement in the picture. The last 4 tests were very disimilar scenes to what i pictured, including the 87/100.:|

Last edited:
Well, this might sound a bit f**ked up, but alot of 'psychics' use physics to explain psychic powers.

That was my rough theory, stemming from the fact that time cannot be truly linear, or at least all aspects of time, were it possible to see the future, which it is.
I don't care to argue the matter with die-hard sceptics, (and I understand your positions) but a lot of people have prophetic dreams for example, some have extraordinary intuition, without specifically being "driven" by focused psychic ability, a difficulty with "tests" that are so often held up as proof of non-existence.

Like anyone, I suspect the phenomenon occurs when it occurs, and people see what they see, when they see it, consequently a blind card reading test for example is in fact, not a very scientific, or valid test at all, in my view.

i think a distinction has to be made between eg. fortune tellers on blackpools golden mile, and proper psychics.

Sure, there will be some who claim to be true psychics and are not. But this fraud happens in all walks of life, including this forum.

Psychics, often describe their experience of intuition that they receive as being similar to a deja vu type experience, when they get maybe pictures of info placed into their mind.

Thinking about it, one good example of my real life ok remote viewing skills is with facebook.
If it shows eg 3 friends online - i'm good at guessing who (maybe 2/3 of them) they are - often. Freaky....