Propriétaire arcade in Barcelone

Magistere75

Dose someone know if there are trading arcade where we can rent trading desks in barcelona? Thank your for responses. Regards.

Hi there Magistere75,

I was reading your posts and just wondering how you were getting on with your search for trading desks.

I run a small trading software start-up and have come from a major US broker-dealer.

Do you already have trading systems or broker connectivity that you want to use? I am just wondering that if there are a few of you all trading similar products (FX for example) you might want to look at an institutional-grade order routing system and all share a single connection to a broker.

We could certainly supply all your software systems needs, network connectivity and provide systems support if you or someone else could find and manage the office space.

Just a thought. Message me if you're interested.

any news on this

Hi there Magistere75,

I was reading your posts and just wondering how you were getting on with your search for trading desks.

I run a small trading software start-up and have come from a major US broker-dealer.

Do you already have trading systems or broker connectivity that you want to use? I am just wondering that if there are a few of you all trading similar products (FX for example) you might want to look at an institutional-grade order routing system and all share a single connection to a broker.

We could certainly supply all your software systems needs, network connectivity and provide systems support if you or someone else could find and manage the office space.

Just a thought. Message me if you're interested.