Propriétaire arcade in Barcelone

Magistere75

4 0
Dose someone know if there are trading arcade where we can rent trading desks in barcelona? Thank your for responses. Regards.

jsr____

4 0
Hi there Magistere75,

I was reading your posts and just wondering how you were getting on with your search for trading desks.

I run a small trading software start-up and have come from a major US broker-dealer.

Do you already have trading systems or broker connectivity that you want to use? I am just wondering that if there are a few of you all trading similar products (FX for example) you might want to look at an institutional-grade order routing system and all share a single connection to a broker.

We could certainly supply all your software systems needs, network connectivity and provide systems support if you or someone else could find and manage the office space.

Just a thought. Message me if you're interested.

stephen2003

274 4
any news on this

Hi there Magistere75,

I was reading your posts and just wondering how you were getting on with your search for trading desks.

I run a small trading software start-up and have come from a major US broker-dealer.

Do you already have trading systems or broker connectivity that you want to use? I am just wondering that if there are a few of you all trading similar products (FX for example) you might want to look at an institutional-grade order routing system and all share a single connection to a broker.

We could certainly supply all your software systems needs, network connectivity and provide systems support if you or someone else could find and manage the office space.

Just a thought. Message me if you're interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock