ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

they've doing themselves no favours in gaining the confidence of wary victims.

their prophetmaxreceivership web site does not name the receiver, their version of the document is blank.

prophetmaxreceivership ownership is not clear or not apparent anywhere on the site i could see, naming the firm they truly are somewhere would be a start. in essence they hide their identity, why? most bonafide company web sites are open about who they are and don't hide.

and they're in the same neck of the woods as evg! there were other small things that didn't ring right about it. the whole site is a red flag.

if i needed the services of the receiver to help, i'd certainly have trouble believing that site was bonafide, and be very careful what personal information i gave. not very helpful i know to you guys out there, wanting as much of your hard earned returned from the scammers.

In the UK the official receiver is named by Companies House and I believe it's also published in the London Gazette.

Surely there must be something similar in Australia.

found the receiver on the cftc webby.

looks to be named as Guy M. Hohmann, who obveously appears in the firms name, and list of names on the hohmann taube and summers site.

but as you say it pays to check official sources and not rely on anything else unofficial. the info looks correct as provided on this occasion by evg but as you say "Don't be a chump for the 2nd time!" and people don't check.

Check that contact details match. Remember the old boiler room trick of using the same name but different phone number.

Haven't been on here for a while so don't know if it's already been mentioned but keep in mind that macaoman ie Oleh Zadoretskyy was actually the programmer for Quant which was a part of the Pousa scam and is still closely linked to the scammers. He doesn't deserve too many accolades

i don't believe it's been mentioned yet, how do you know this?

i thought macaoman posted a lot of very helpful stuff, and was until being kicked off had the highest count poster to the thread. there was suspicion he had everyone running round in circles reposting old stuff.

what proof is there that Oleh Zadoretskyy was the programmer for the quant?

He admitted to it. Not sure if that's the proof you're after (i don't have screen shots of the discussion). Someone discovered it and asked him about it in the ProphetMax Review forum. I'm very surprised that this hadn't already been discussed here

i don't believe it's been mentioned yet, how do you know this?

i thought macaoman posted a lot of very helpful stuff, and was until being kicked off had the highest count poster to the thread. there was suspicion he had everyone running round in circles reposting old stuff.

It was quite obvious to those in the ProphetMax Review group from his similar sexual obsession with "Bubba" in prison and multiple, useless links that seemed helpful but were just a way of leading the forum investigation away from himself. Having the highest count poster before being kicked off was his efforts to appear helpful but was just manipulating and deceiving the group as he did with the EVG group. He was very outspoken there too and was helping promote Dillard and Senen. After the discovery of him being the programmer for Quant and him being set to make a lot of money from it, it was obviously in his best interests to try to convince people that Dillard and Senen were on to something good. The suspicions that he had everyone running round in circles reposting old stuff is a pretty accurate observation. He did the same thing in PMR. And although he had/has some pretty faithful and gullible followers in the group, he was eventually kicked out of there too as he became offensive and vulgar (just like he had become here).

He admitted to it. Not sure if that's the proof you're after (i don't have screen shots of the discussion). Someone discovered it and asked him about it in the ProphetMax Review forum. I'm very surprised that this hadn't already been discussed here

anyone from here likely haven't discussed it because people haven't been allowed to join in with, or view any discussions at prophetmax review. it looks a bit of a closed shop! i can't say for others, but i know i for one wasn't allowed in! (n)

is prophetmax review using an entry list? if it is i'd be very wary. like where did they get the list from. must be a list, or how did they know not to let me in, and barred from admittance etc etc.

that'll be an interesting discussion, questioning why they are picking and choosing admission, and on what basis.

just had a thought, i wonder if being banned from evg facebook caused the non admittance to prophetmax review? discuss if you dare :D

Last edited:
I've been a member of ProphetMax for two months now.

Please allow me to publicly announce that I am 100% SATISFIED with Senen and his company.
:clap:

I intent to add more captial to my account very soon.

If anyone has productive comments\questions, I will address them.

Maaaan I created an account just to laugh at this **** head right here LMAO

interesting..... i honestly don't think that Oleh guy was programming anything, as far as I can see he's just a smart ass who likes winding people up for his own pathetic enjoyment. i saw him post a lot of crap on the evg facebook page as well.

anyway, as it turns out i'm still running the quant software with alpari, it's up about 16% since March for me...i'm one of the few "lucky" ones not putting money into managed fx. i reckon quant is pretty safe as no one from the outside can interfere with it other than it not authenticating with their server, and it really doesn't risk much at all, I think the largest drawdown I had floating or otherwise was 6%, it had a few sell trades on the gbp/usd this eve so it's still working ok as far as I can tell.

i've made my membership fee back at this stage so i'm considering turning it off and breaking even while the going is good.

Last contact from senen was almost a month ago now saying he was taking a 2 week break.

i can't stand the lack of information, its so hard to find the truth on this one. and when information comes its drip fed........so frustrating.

really appreciated everyone's input on this post, amazing what information people can dig up!

we'll get to the bottom of this someday!

Lucky you. My account is down. I have 5,000 of my money in the quant software. The equity is now 1,802.38.

All negative trades. It holds into the negative trades for way too long.

3197.62 down.

Also, I'm negative the amount I paid for the software... 1,297.00

Total Loss at this moment (trades are still open): $4,494.62

I haven't made a single penny from running the quant.

This EA sucks.

actualuser, so sorry to hear, that's truly awful, what broker are you using? what leverage? are you using a vps to run the software? my trades usually close anywhere from 30mins-4 hours of the open on average & my lot size per trade is typically 0.10-0.15 did you adjust any of the risk settings away from the default settings?

did you double check everything in the user manual that all the correct boxes are ticked or untick in metatrader and so on?

I can pm you my myfxbook.com public link if you wish to compare trades with your own? there were a few recent trades last night, a few buys on the gbp/usd but they closed reasonably quickly.

Something must not be right, some setting somewhere maybe, hope this can help in someway but maybe it's a bit late with those kind of losses.

Lucky you. My account is down. I have 5,000 of my money in the quant software. The equity is now 1,802.38.

All negative trades. It holds into the negative trades for way too long.

3197.62 down.

Also, I'm negative the amount I paid for the software... 1,297.00

Total Loss at this moment (trades are still open): $4,494.62

I haven't made a single penny from running the quant.

This EA sucks.

If you want to ask him about the software just look him up on FB. Oleh Zadoretskyy. There aren't many of them. Just look for the weasle looking profile photo. BTW, he said himself in the PMR forum (before he was kicked out) that the program is useless now (not that it was any good before) because there is no customer service available and there are no (and never will be) any updates. Programs like Quant need regular updating so you're best off cutting your losses and looking for other ways to make money.

I just wanted to chime in and say that I've been following this whole thread for some time now, and well, as it turns out I've been scammed by Mr. Pousa as well. The managed account lost me 63% of 10.000 bucks (you do the math), BUT otoh I must say that the Quant made me a decent amount of money, I'm up about 20% since inception (March). Unlike the managed forex account which turned out to be a blatant scam, the Quant is a very nice piece of software in it's own right, and I have tried more than 50+ EAs out there so I know my stuff. Good on backtesting, good on demo, good on live forward testing, but it needs tighter spreads to unleash its potential. The guy that is down with this, it's not possible, either it's a blatant lie or you cannot set it up mate, and btw you shouldn't have had any open trades on the 29th of this months, so clearly you're doing something very wrong. Also I don't think that Oleh chap programmed it no matter what he said, he has been posting **** all over the palce ever since, I very much doubt he has anything to do with it.
So kudos to the guy who programmed the software, it would be a shame if he ran away because yes, ultimately it needs to be updated. But this thing has great potential.

Btw, has anyone heard back from Mr. Scumbag himself (=Senen)? No updates from him and it's been over a month now, not that I miss his buddhist gathering crap that much... oh well, he must be busy with his lawyers trying to get out of the sewer I guess...

I am using Alpari. I followed the instructions in setting up the software exactly as said. I am using the free VPS provided by Alpari. Trades were open on the 29th. Why wouldn't there be? What is your reason? It is not a blatant lie. I reported all figures exactly as shown from my MT4.

I am using Alpari. I followed the instructions in setting up the software exactly as said. I am using the free VPS provided by Alpari. Trades were open on the 29th. Why wouldn't there be? What is your reason? It is not a blatant lie. I reported all figures exactly as shown from my MT4.

OK, it's the broker. Alpari has far too high spreads, try it on a 5 digit ECN broker with high quality datafeed. Being a scalper (although not an impulsive scalper) it requires low spreads, and faster execution times.
Seriously, it's a good piece of software, the only remotely good thing Senen has been able to put out since I joined. Of course it will ultimately fail if it doesn't get updated...

P.S. Senen is still a scumbag. :cool:

hey! where did the ibcap/euro fx post go?

i don't know if they are related to each other or not. but to the lovers of managed funds and passive income a heads up def required here.

the missing post alleged that euro fx is one and the same as the struck off ib capital, and are back in the game on the managed fx front. the evidence i found earlier suggests it has same fella at the helm, the same sham look as it's a uk shell with no money, and is again set up in new zealand. are the nz authorities rubber stamping department asleep on the job? are they about to get egg on their faces yet again?

will revisit this when more time, unless -

post goes :whistling

or someone else gets the info up 1st (y)

their version of their company history looks to be a very large stretching of truths, this is what they have to say on their website.

1.0 About Euro Forex

1.1 Company

1.11 When was Euro Forex established?Euro Forex Investment Limited (previously known as Trans World Investment Limited)is a UK corporation that has been in operation since 1999.

sounds ok, to anyone reading that it looks like they have a history going back a while and not some fly by night fx outfit that just started last month or something. right?

wrong! here's the real lowdown on them, a history of name changes, 1st gazzettes, strikings off, reinstatements, dormancy - and lots of it.

so join me as we see a little of the real history in some cronological order - do the early company names suggest fx trading, i don't think so, do you? :p

1999 incorporation

2000 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 31/12/99

2001 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 31/12/00

2002 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 31/12/01

2003 COMPANY NAME CHANGED BALEASE (UK) LIMITED

2003 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 31/12/02

2003 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 30/06/03

2005 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 30/06/04

2006 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 30/06/05

2007 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 30/06/06

2008 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 30/06/07

2009 ACCOUNTS OF DORMANT COMPANY MADE UP TO 30/06/08