ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

That is correct.
They wilfully and purposely made losing trades, knowing that they were on the other side of the transaction.
There was no liquidity provider or other brokerage.

Hi Shewolf - Have CFH Markets confirmed they were not in partnership with IB Capital FX?

This webinar was only in audio. There was no picture of "Kevin". I don't believe that Mike Dillard and his CEO could even see him. I think they were in a different location. All I really recall about the interview was that "Kevin" sounded very nervous and unprofessional. He has an American accent. He did not appear to know that much about trading.

The matter of the mysterious Kevin Clarke appears fairly straight forward.

Global Forex Management was the trading operation and the mysterious Kevin Clarke (supposedly) worked for them. Now we know that GFM and the six 'elite traders' was all a nonsense.
Joel Friant was the sole owner of GFM so I would say that it was either him or his little offsider Deron Desautels.
By the time of the audio webinar, Joel Friant would have known he was in some deep **** so he probably flick-passed the hot problem onto his mate (or business partner) from another scam called Subscription Services, LLC. That would be the hapless Deron Desautels

I doubt very much that Kevin Clarke exists. I am willing to bet that the mysterious Kevin Clarke (for the purpose of the audio webinar) might have been Deron Desautels.

Last edited:
AUSTIN (CN) - An Australian man took $53 million from 1,500 investors worldwide in an "investment education" and foreign exchange trading scam, the SEC and CFTC claim in parallel lawsuits.

The SEC sued Senen Pousa and his Brisbane-based Investment Intelligence Corp. dba ProphetMax, in Federal Court.

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission sued Pousa and his company and three other defendants on similar charges: Joel Friant, Elevation Group dba Elevation Group FX and Michael Dillard.

In its complaint, the SEC says Pousa solicited investors through his websites, "sophisticated" Internet webcasts, webinars directly and through The Elevation Group, an Austin-based website.

The matter of the mysterious Kevin Clarke appears fairly straight forward.

Global Forex Management was the trading operation and the mysterious Kevin Clarke (supposedly) worked for them. Now we know that GFM and the six 'elite traders' was all a nonsense.
Joel Friant was the sole owner of GFM so I would say that it was either him or his little offsider Deron Desautels.
By the time of the audio webinar, Joel Friant would have known he was in some deep **** so he probably flick-passed the hot problem onto his mate (or business partner) from another scam called Subscription Services, LLC. That would be the hapless Deron Desautels

I doubt very much that Kevin Clarke exists. I am willing to bet that the mysterious Kevin Clarke (for the purpose of the audio webinar) might have been Deron Desautels.

Sorry, I guess I missed it - where did we find out that Joel Friant was the sole owner of GFM?

Anyone have an update as to Senen's girlfriend who was supposedly the daughter of the former head of AP News? Is she testifying aginst him? Or was she not really even Laura Curley?

TRADERMAN1 - Joel Friant was the sole owner of GFM so I would say that it was either him or his little offsider Deron Desautels.

Is Joel Friant the owner of GFM? Was this researched and proven anywhere in this thread?

Senen is taking a two week break to attend to personal family matters.

We'll send you an exact date for the next Gathering as soon as we have more information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RE: Managed FX

Yesterday Senen received verbal confirmation from ASIC that:

1. It is still unknown as to whether actual trades were placed by Global Forex Management or IB Capital. That investigation continues.

2. There is no evidence that Senen Pousa or IIC was, or is, in receipt of any money from IB Capital or Global Forex Management.

The money seems to have gone through various jurisdictions and police and authorities are still trying to track down exactly where it is.

If you have further questions about IB Capital we recommend that you contact the Financial Markets Authority in New Zealand. Their contact details
can be found on the link below.

Contact Us | Financial Markets Authority

Sincerely,

Hi - apologies if I break the thread but I'm new to this - thanks to everyone for contributions - have fallen victim to the PM scam - filed complaint with ASIC today after trawlling through this thread - anyone more upto speed on this than me - should I be doing anything else at this stage in order to put a stop to this robbery and possibly recoup some of the funds ?

Thanks again everyone

Hi - apologies if I break the thread but I'm new to this - thanks to everyone for contributions - have fallen victim to the PM scam - filed complaint with ASIC today after trawlling through this thread - anyone more upto speed on this than me - should I be doing anything else at this stage in order to put a stop to this robbery and possibly recoup some of the funds ?

Thanks again everyone

Best to join the closed group "ProphetMax review" on Facebook for details.

Well, well, well. Seems Ole over at Profit Max Review, who has been very very active going after Senen, was the head developer of the Quant software they were selling. Small world. What a tangled web we weave.

Its time to get this thread back on track.

Despite a great attempt at obfuscation by Senen Pousa, Mike Dillard, Joel Friant , IB Capital etc, the crux of the matter is as follows:

1. There was NO contract valid in law between either Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, ProphetMax Managed FX and yourself. None of those persons or entities hold a Financial Services Licence in either Australia or any other country. Consequently any LPOA's are irrelevant and have no effect

2. There was NO contract valid in law between either Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, ProphetMax Managed FX and IB Capital FX (NZ)
Similarly, there was NO contract valid in law between either Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, ProphetMax Managed FX and IB Capital LP.

Neither Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, and/or ProphetMax Managed FX hold a Financial Services Licence in either Australia or any other country.
Consequently, Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, and/or ProphetMax Managed FX are NOT licenced to be an Introducing Broker in either Australia or any other country.

In any case, the absence of ANY due diligence by IB Capital FX (NZ) regarding their (unlicenced) Australian based Introducing Brokers is self-evident and it is prima facie case of negligence and breach of a duty of care on the part of IB Capital FX (NZ).

3. There was NO contract valid in law between either IB Capital LP and yourself. Similarly, there was NO contract valid in law between IB Capital FX (NZ) and yourself.

4. There was NO contract valid in law between either Global Forex Management and yourself. That entity (Global Forex Management) is NOT authorised to trade securities on behalf of the public in Australia, New Zealand, USA or any other country.

As a result of the above points (both individually and collectively), neither IB Capital LP or IB Capital FX (NZ) were contractually authorised in law to trade on your account.

TO MAXIMISE YOUR CHANCES OF THE RETURN OF ALL YOUR FUNDS, each of you need to contact the respective Authorities. (They will need a copy of your Complaint to register you on their database for the return of any funds. Those Authorities are:

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission - complaint about Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd (in particular the offering of investment advice without a licence) : https://www.edge.asic.gov.au Go down to the botton right and click on "Lodge a Misconduct Report

The New Zealand Financial Dispute Resolution - complaint about IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP (in this complaint, your should mention that IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP of New Zealand allowed Global Forex Management, LLC of the United States to trade your account without a valid power of attorney issued by the account holder): Make a Complaint | Financial Dispute Resolution

The United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission - complaint about Mike Dillard and the Elevation Group (soliciting financial services with no valid license to do so): Whistleblower Program - CFTC

The United States Securities and Exchange Commission - complaint about Mike Dillard and the Elevation Group (soliciting financial services with no valid license to do so):https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation - complaint about all the parties (individuals and entities) involved (financial fraud): Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint

THE MAIN MESSAGE IS: DON'T GIVE UP.

The funds sent to Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd have been frozen and tranferred to the Australian authorities (ASIC)

The Australian authorities are working with the US, NZ, UK and the Netherlands authorities regarding the funds sent to the ING Account held by IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP

All the various authorities in each of the jurisdictions are working to resolve this case.

Hi shewolf

I did make a complain to FDR in New Zealand but they said there is nothing they can do because:

They help retail costumers only

I have to make a formal complain to ib capital and send a copy to FDR after that they can start to investigate

They are also saying that ib capital never had an office or is registered in New Zealand

I will update if anything new comes ,I am trying to recover at least the remaining funds that ib capital is keeping , but it looks like everyone is passing the ball or I am not finding the right door to knock .... don't know.....

I don't know how ib capital is keeping my remaining funds the money should be by ING Bank in Holland

Is there anyone else who still haven't received their withdrawn funds from IB Capital? We sent the withdrawal form 2 and a 1/2 weeks ago, got a confirmation that the funds had been taken out of the account and that our balance was 0 a week later, and still haven't received the funds at our bank.

I still have not received my funds back ,keep sending them emails but they don't respond.
liam dunne ...? sent me an email back that my funds will arrive shortly but to this ??
sent him 2 more emails but nothing from him

Hi shewolf

I did make a complain to FDR in New Zealand but they said there is nothing they can do because:

They help retail costumers only

I have to make a formal complain to ib capital and send a copy to FDR after that they can start to investigate

They are also saying that ib capital never had an office or is registered in New Zealand

I will update if anything new comes ,I am trying to recover at least the remaining funds that ib capital is keeping , but it looks like everyone is passing the ball or I am not finding the right door to knock .... don't know.....

The person you are dealing with in New Zealand is NOT correct

1. You ARE a retail customer

2. A formal complaint can easily be sent by you email to IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP.

3. IB Capital had an office at 22 The Terrace Wellington and IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP has a registration no. 3677912 (and was registered on 2nd December 2011).

See here for more details http://www.business.govt.nz/companies/app/ui/pages/companies/3677912

IB CAPITAL FX (NZ) LLP (3677912)

Company number: 3677912
Incorporation Date: 02 Dec 2011
Company Status: Registered
Entity type: Overseas Non-ASIC Company
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Constitution filed: Yes
AR filing month: February , last filed on 01 Feb 2012
FRA Reporting Month: November
Company Addresses:
Principal place of business in NZ
Ibcap Office, Level 5, 22 The Terrace, Wellington, 6011 , New Zealand

Address of person authorised to accept service in NZ
New Zealand Capital Finance Limited null, Eurofianzza Law Office, Level 5, 22 The Terrace, Wellington, 6011 , New Zealand
View all addresses
Directors Showing 1 of 1 directors

Emade ECHADI
Dr Schaepmanstraat 132, Haarlem, 2032 GN , Netherlands

I don't know how ib capital is keeping my remaining funds the money should be by ING Bank in Holland

Be patient.

TO MAXIMISE YOUR CHANCES OF THE RETURN OF ALL YOUR FUNDS, each of you need to contact the respective Authorities. (They will need a copy of your Complaint to register you on their database for the return of any funds. Those Authorities are:

(See your post above) for links

Well, well, well. Seems Ole over at Profit Max Review, who has been very very active going after Senen, was the head developer of the Quant software they were selling. Small world. What a tangled web we weave.

where/how did you figure out this? there's no person called Ole on the profit max review site...