ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

good find buylo (y)

can't wait for the other cockaroaches involved, dillard, gfm and ib capital get theirs. there's a foul stench in the air surrounding them all. it will be interesting what the authorities have to say in regard to their activities, if they indeed go there :innocent:

By SEC and CFTC standards this is lightening quick. Good to see some action being taken.

Who is considered the Plaintiffs?

They are being sued by the respective Authorities in each country.

Senen is being sued by the Australian (ASIC) and US (SEC and CFTC) authorities.

Dillard, Friant etc are being sued by US (SEC and CFTC) authorities.

IB Capital is next in line.

Anyone else get the ASIC e mail? All this US stuff in the press is in addition to what ASIC is doing.

SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION,
Plaintiff,
vs.
SENEN POUSA and INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LLC
Defendants,
http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/09/19/AboutThat53.pdf

SEC Claims Australia Man Ran $53 Million Forex Trading Fraud
SEC Claims Australia Man Ran $53 Million Forex Trading Fraud - Bloomberg

i found a 2nd courtcase on the same website, this time by the CFTC here which has EVG and mike dillard included as defendants as well.

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/09/19/AboutThat2nd.pdf

This is a great start to resolving this fraud.

GREAT WORK BY THE TRADE2WIN SITE AND THE TRADE2WIN COMMUNITY.

I truly believe that it was the community action by all here at Trade2Win who quickly spotted this fraud and pulled together all the pieces of the jigsaw to make it easy to nail these conmen.
Kudos to Trade2Win for providing the means to help expose these crooks. Also great input from SheWolf, ThePixelPusher, pboyles and all the other posters here that quickly were on the case

How many of the Pousa victims are from the UK? Any of you interested in contributing to a press article about this scam?

A receiver has been appointed to protect and gather assets. I heard the website for information and court filings should be up and running by the end of the day. I will post that information once I get it.

This is a great start to resolving this fraud.

I truly believe that it was the community action by all here at Trade2Win who quickly spotted this fraud and pulled together all the pieces of the jigsaw to make it easy to nail these conmen.
Kudos to Trade2Win for providing the means to help expose these crooks. Also great input from SheWolf, ThePixelPusher, pboyles and all the other posters here that quickly were on the case

It was Trade2Win who quickly unraveled this fraud and I am so grateful to Shewolf, ThePixelPusher, Lightning McQueen, pboyles and all posters including MacaoMan who revealed so much information to us. Thank you for not being afraid to speak your mind and telling us what you think.
:idea:

Ironically I didn't contribute more at the start because I was banned for three weeks for criticising another Australian scammer.

I could just Imagine when the authorities are busting down Pousa's door, Senen will be telling his flock via web broadcast to drink the poison kool aid before he takes is own life.....

They are being sued by the respective Authorities in each country.

Senen is being sued by the Australian (ASIC) and US (SEC and CFTC) authorities.

Dillard, Friant etc are being sued by US (SEC and CFTC) authorities.

IB Capital is next in line.

Shewolf,

Your thread about the other Australian scam (the one that can't be mentioned) didn't last long.

Shewolf,
Your thread about the other Australian scam (the one that can't be mentioned) didn't last long.
. . . for the reasons clearly explained by the Moderator in this post
If there's new information relating to this old story, by all means post it here, no need to start a new thread.