ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Nope, we won't leave your website out of it. You are promoting the same exact thing they were. Having Joel as a business partner and using Metatrader4 as the platform? There's no coincidence there at all... NONE, Deron. Where can I sign up to give you $10,000? Notice the sarcasm... You certainly cannot cry innocent and talk about how you are doing the right thing. Your comparisons and "imagine for instance" scenarios don't help your cause one bit. That's like me opening up a site called "NF Global" and using John Corzine's address as the contact person. I would also promote the same vendors and word for word copy and investment opportunities on my website. If someone questioned me as to why it sounds so similar to MF Global's scam, I would simply reply, "Well John Corzine helped me with my website, gave me marketing advice and set up my business. But you have to understand, I'm a good person and I'll do the right thing by my clients. How dare you even ask me that? (You'll love this Deron) Okay... so, what you are saying is that there are NO VALID INVESTMENTS other than, hmmm, let's say Treasury Bonds or buying and holding stocks? Is that what you are saying? Are you claiming that there aren't people out there who try and do the right thing?"

You are engaging in false advertising and associating with people who are being investigated by the financial crimes services in at least 4 different countries, Deron. Please continue to do what you are doing and see how the authorities in the US respond.

And no one accused you of taking our money.

You are advertising the same 2-8% per month as Senen and Joel. People lost money because there wasn't any managed risk profiles, proprietary teams of traders, or anything else that was advertised... The trading loses did not occur because people wanted to get rich quick. And you are preaching about shiny gold nuggets? The real dog poop, is the content on your website and the integrity in which you live your life.

May I make a correction. Prophetmax didn't end up being a scam. It started out being a scam (as some people here said) it just took you a while to realise it.

As for Deron or whatever he's called I suggest he disappears before he brings any more attention to his unauthorised scheme.

Nope, we won't leave your website out of it. You are promoting the same exact thing they were. Having Joel as a business partner and using Metatrader4 as the platform? There's no coincidence there at all... NONE, Deron. Where can I sign up to give you $10,000? Notice the sarcasm... You certainly cannot cry innocent and talk about how you are doing the right thing. Your comparisons and "imagine for instance" scenarios don't help your cause one bit. That's like me opening up a site called "NF Global" and using John Corzine's address as the contact person. I would also promote the same vendors and word for word copy and investment opportunities on my website. If someone questioned me as to why it sounds so similar to MF Global's scam, I would simply reply, "Well John Corzine helped me with my website, gave me marketing advice and set up my business. But you have to understand, I'm a good person and I'll do the right thing by my clients. How dare you even ask me that? (You'll love this Deron) Okay... so, what you are saying is that there are NO VALID INVESTMENTS other than, hmmm, let's say Treasury Bonds or buying and holding stocks? Is that what you are saying? Are you claiming that there aren't people out there who try and do the right thing?"

You are engaging in false advertising and associating with people who are being investigated by the financial crimes services in at least 4 different countries, Deron. Please continue to do what you are doing and see how the authorities in the US respond.

And no one accused you of taking our money.

So, if noone accused me of taking your money, why does my name and my site continue to come up? Let's review page... um...

Page 296 - My quote:
"I have known Joel for years. He assisted me in writing some of the marketing language on my website (5xtrading.com). So, I included him as part of the 'business'. It started out as a simple website for a trader who did not have any other website and was looking for some exposure."

Page 82 - My quote:
"But, please… don’t drag my website (5xTrading) into this. I wrote a large portion of the marketing commentary on the site (and yes, Joel wrote a portion of it, too). But, what I have at that site has nothing to do with Senen or Prophet Max or anything else."

And, yet you continue to bring me up again and again.

IWhat is offered on 5xTrading is 2 things:

1. A managed account service that only takes fees as a percentage of profits. It's not my managed account service. I don't touch anybody's money. I just created the site on behalf of the trader.

Now, someone did ask why he charges 30% and not 25%. Well, generally speaking those that charge 25% performance ALSO charge 2% of assets. This trader does not. He doesn't think that's fair to account holders.

2. An EA which essentially acts as a signal service. That service doesn't ask you to wire money anywhere or sign over assets. All it does is say open your account and have the EA connected. If you don't like it, have it disconnected immediately.

But, once again, as I said for the 15th time, 5xTrading is just a side project. A site created because I wanted to help a trader promote his product.

You guys are upset. I understand. You've lost money and you want answers. But,why not ask the RIGHT questions. Questions like, "what are red flags I should watch out for in a scam vs. real account"
- or -
"What documentation or other information should I seek out when doing due dilligence (i.e. live trackable results, audited results, etc)"

Why not use this as a way to learn and not be burned again instead of firing out all of this negativity and just making the others feel worse?

Text book scam. Pathetic really, anybody that falls for this nonsense is an idiot.

5xTrading

Remember that membership is limited!

While a select number of spots are being offered, we are only on-boarding 100 applicants at a time to each product to ensure efficiency and proper customer service.

It doesn't matter if you have zero connection. You are operating an unauthorised scheme, too bad you're now being exposed. Of course as it happens at least one person who was involved with prophetmax is connected to you. That's your problem.

So, if noone accused me of taking your money, why does my name and my site continue to come up? Let's review page... um...

Page 296 - My quote:
"I have known Joel for years. He assisted me in writing some of the marketing language on my website (5xtrading.com). So, I included him as part of the 'business'. It started out as a simple website for a trader who did not have any other website and was looking for some exposure."

Page 82 - My quote:
"But, please… don’t drag my website (5xTrading) into this. I wrote a large portion of the marketing commentary on the site (and yes, Joel wrote a portion of it, too). But, what I have at that site has nothing to do with Senen or Prophet Max or anything else."

And, yet you continue to bring me up again and again.

IWhat is offered on 5xTrading is 2 things:

1. A managed account service that only takes fees as a percentage of profits. It's not my managed account service. I don't touch anybody's money Someone did ask why he charges 30% and not 25%. Well, generally speaking those that charge 25% performance ALSO charge 2% of assets. This trader does not. He doesn't think that's fair to account holders.

2. An EA which essentially acts as a signal service. That service doesn't ask you to wire money anywhere or sign over assets. All it does is say open your account and have the EA connected. If you don't like it, have it disconnected immediately.

But, once again, as I said for the 15th time, 5xTrading is just a side project. A site created because I wanted to help a trader promote his product. It is not what I do.

You guys are upset. I understand. You've lost money and you want answer. But,why not ask the RIGHT questions. Questions like, "what are red flags I should watch out for in a scam vs. real account"
- or -
"What documentation or other information should I seek out when doing due dilligence (i.e. live trackable results, audited results, etc)"

Why not use this as a way to learn and not be burned again instead of firing out all of this negativity and just making the others feel worse?

It doesn't matter if you have zero connection. You are operating an unauthorised scheme, too bad you're now being exposed. Of course as it happens at least one person who was involved with prophetmax is connected to you. That's your problem.

Unauthorized scheme. :) You got it Pboyles... Mr. Super-Sleuth Propoganda. You really got me now.

Well, go ahead and do your worst - since you're hiding behind your screen-name, you're pretty tough.

But, considering I (nor anyone else) have not made a single penny from the site. And, considering that I do not touch any of the member accounts for the managed account service, what are you going to tell the authorities?

Oh, you want me to repeat that? I haven't made any money from this site, nor do I expect to make money from it.

So, thank you very much and good luck with your witch hunt. I'm done here :)

Deron....Greg.....Darren .......Rob......Vince ......Jason **.....the list is endless..... and more always to come .....

ya gotta lovem .......most people here at T2W with a considerable combat years under their belt know the score with trading ......its hard and unforgiving but can be profitable if you persevere, find your edge and continue to apply solid consistent principles and practices ....but its hard and returns can be unpredictable at times as the Market can be a fickle friend....

these guys know that ....they're not stupid believe me ........and actually I have no doubt they have or could be very very good traders ......but they have also decided to create income streams from building networks and systems that persuade people they need to pay them for Trading Training...and of course they are very very good at selling and marketing this training ......

and that business will be consistently more lucrative and profitable than trading if leveraged correctly

I used to be very resentful of these guys .....in fact if you look back at my Correlation thread a few years back I ran a long campaign against **Jason Fielder who seemed to "discover" his Correlation Code system about a year after I published and shared here (for free) a lot of ideas about this style of strengthmeter training .....

and after talking to others it seemed to be spookily in line with my freely shared ideas on the thread (although his was more naive and "dumbed down" in many ways which weakened the messages I try to portray but maed tghen easier to sell......) and he was adding a $2k kicker being charged for some simple Free indicators....in fact it fell short of the mark in many many ways in my opinion ....but he naturally sold shedloads to mainly unhappy customers if you around the forums on the unofficial feedback (I know he had alledgedly 4,000 people on one webinar.....4,000 !)

But what the hell............thats life.......you walk your own path

So whats my point ?

Guys - we Just continue to alert people to the fact that the initial path in Trading is available free on-line and from the great Trading books out there that again are all available if newbies search for forums on "best tradign books"

so again on behalf of some of the old school here.......

NEWBIES

Spend 6 months to a year reading , researching Forums and learning and playing with Demo Accounts - all FREE !!

by then (hopefully) the magic has faded and one can make logical and sensible choices regarding any mentoring or advanced training one requires .........the Holy grail is inside you and will be unique to you....this is not a copycat based business opportunity ...its based on leveraging your own traits and talents and applying them to the business of Trading

all the best.....and please buy my megatron whoopsy trading system if I ever decide to go to the Dark side

N

I have to say if anybody falls for this after their recent experience they are truly retarded and deserve no sympathy whatsoever. What on earth is wrong with people that believe this crap?

At least you got some sort of reply from them. I have been asking for a refund since everyone lost 65% of their money, with no reply. I feel lucky that I have only lost the membership fee. If losing 3300.00 dollars could somehow make a person feel lucky..
I would like to know what sort of kick back Mike Dillard received? He is the responsible for hooking us up with Pmax in the first place.
1 more thing has anyone made any money from Quant?

Its time to get this thread back on track.

Despite a great attempt at obfuscation by Senen Pousa, Mike Dillard, Joel Friant , IB Capital etc, the crux of the matter is as follows:

1. There was NO contract valid in law between either Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, ProphetMax Managed FX and yourself. None of those persons or entities hold a Financial Services Licence in either Australia or any other country. Consequently any LPOA's are irrelevant and have no effect

2. There was NO contract valid in law between either Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, ProphetMax Managed FX and IB Capital FX (NZ)
Similarly, there was NO contract valid in law between either Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, ProphetMax Managed FX and IB Capital LP.

Neither Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, and/or ProphetMax Managed FX hold a Financial Services Licence in either Australia or any other country.
Consequently, Senen Pousa, Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd, and/or ProphetMax Managed FX are NOT licenced to be an Introducing Broker in either Australia or any other country.

In any case, the absence of ANY due diligence by IB Capital FX (NZ) regarding their (unlicenced) Australian based Introducing Brokers is self-evident and it is prima facie case of negligence and breach of a duty of care on the part of IB Capital FX (NZ).

3. There was NO contract valid in law between either IB Capital LP and yourself. Similarly, there was NO contract valid in law between IB Capital FX (NZ) and yourself.

4. There was NO contract valid in law between either Global Forex Management and yourself. That entity (Global Forex Management) is NOT authorised to trade securities on behalf of the public in Australia, New Zealand, USA or any other country.

As a result of the above points (both individually and collectively), neither IB Capital LP or IB Capital FX (NZ) were contractually authorised in law to trade on your account.

TO MAXIMISE YOUR CHANCES OF THE RETURN OF ALL YOUR FUNDS, each of you need to contact the respective Authorities. (They will need a copy of your Complaint to register you on their database for the return of any funds. Those Authorities are:

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission - complaint about Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd (in particular the offering of investment advice without a licence) : https://www.edge.asic.gov.au Go down to the botton right and click on "Lodge a Misconduct Report

The New Zealand Financial Dispute Resolution - complaint about IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP (in this complaint, your should mention that IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP of New Zealand allowed Global Forex Management, LLC of the United States to trade your account without a valid power of attorney issued by the account holder): Make a Complaint | Financial Dispute Resolution

The United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission - complaint about Mike Dillard and the Elevation Group (soliciting financial services with no valid license to do so): Whistleblower Program - CFTC

The United States Securities and Exchange Commission - complaint about Mike Dillard and the Elevation Group (soliciting financial services with no valid license to do so):https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

The United States Federal Bureau of Investigation - complaint about all the parties (individuals and entities) involved (financial fraud): Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | File a Complaint

THE MAIN MESSAGE IS: DON'T GIVE UP.

The funds sent to Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd have been frozen and tranferred to the Australian authorities (ASIC)

The Australian authorities are working with the US, NZ, UK and the Netherlands authorities regarding the funds sent to the ING Account held by IB Capital FX (NZ) LLP

All the various authorities in each of the jurisdictions are working to resolve this case.

Last edited:
Its time to get this thread back on track.

Thanks Shewolf. This appears to be a legal opinion rendered by people with law degrees. Wonderful to read (it's in our favor) and very much needed at this time. We're going through arbitration and our enemy is expert at deflecting blame. Your statement at least keeps us centered and hopeful for a positive outcome.:smart:

NEWBIES

Spend 6 months to a year reading , researching Forums and learning and playing with Demo Accounts - all FREE !!

by then (hopefully) the magic has faded and one can make logical and sensible choices regarding any mentoring or advanced training one requires .........the Holy grail is inside you and will be unique to you....this is not a copycat based business opportunity ...its based on leveraging your own traits and talents and applying them to the business of Trading

That is the MOST God-awful 'advice' I have ever seen - well, close to it anyway. It takes 5,000 - 10,000 hours to become proficient in any trade, occupation, or skill. So, you're basically just suggesting people throw themselves to the wolves with 'hey, in 6 months, you too can be a professional trader.'

6 months? Maybe 6 years. Have some common sense. You're leading people to make bad decisions just like the others that people are complaining about.

Yes, people NEED to take some responsibility and self-accountable action for their money. Nobody cares about a person's money as much as that person themself. But, trying to learn how to trade on their own by 'reading a few books' and 'viewing a forum' is not the answer. Finding credible counsel and taking advantage of skilled advisors and traders IS the answer.

Last edited:
We have heard that Senen Pousa / ProphetMax / Investment Intelligence Corp is mailing out to his database with new "investment" offers. (Since the previous funds are frozen by ASIC, Senen is feeling the financial squeeze).

If anyone has received any further emails, please post the Bank Name, the Account Name, the Bank Address and Account number of the bank accounts here so that we can follow up with the respective bank.

It is very important to make sure that he cannot use the database for more of his scams