ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Can someone from Australia please help everyone else who has been ripped off by Senen Pousa by researching the INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD.

Senen Pousa is a Director of that company.

My understanding of Australian law is that the Names and the Home/Residential addresses of the Directors MUST be provided in the company documents. (pboyles is very good at providing that information for any scammers from the UK. Can someone in Australia find out the same info for INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD and Senen Pousa )

Can someone in Australia please advise us of the Home / Residential address and any contact numbers for Senen Pousa

a while ago there was some stuff found that pointed to evidence investment intelligence corporation being primarily hong kong based? and therefore coming under their company rules and stuff. the australian pty ltd didn't appear to do anything at all it seemed. either read back through the thread or search out all the entities on google.

a while ago there was some stuff found that pointed to evidence investment intelligence corporation being primarily hong kong based? and therefore coming under their company rules and stuff. the australian pty ltd didn't appear to do anything at all it seemed. either read back through the thread or search out all the entities on google.

Hi Lightning,
The best way to get this Senan Pousa guy is to
a) follow the money trail and
b) to analyse the legal entities.

If you try to find these guys by following their websites (which can be easily set up anywhere in the world using anonymous webhosts ) or their offices (which can also be easily set up anonymously anywhere in the world using serviced offices), then you will be chasing shadows.

To get this guy, then we will need the name and location of the bank accounts where the money was sent to. (The name of the actual account, the name of the bank and the branch address and account number of the bank accounts)
My understanding from a previous post from shewolf
a) the bank account name was INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD (I could not find any bank account numbers from shewolfs posts so maybe someone else can add those details)
b) the bank was with St George Bank in Queensland, Australia.
Any other accounts should be listed here.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, the SECOND thing you need to get this guy is to get the details from the legal entities ( INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD). Senen Pousa is a Director of that company.

I have been told that they cannot hide their Home / Residential details. Under Australian law the Names and the Home/Residential addresses of the Directors MUST be provided in the company documents. (pboyles is very good at providing that information for any scammers from the UK. Can someone in Australia find out the same info for INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD and Senen Pousa )

Can someone in Australia please advise us of the Home / Residential address and any contact numbers for Senen Pousa

IF WE CAN GET THOSE DETAILS, THEN SENEN POUSA WILL SOON BE PAYING EVERYONE BACK THEIR MONEY

Well, I have found some interesting connections. Signed up for the whois website and did some digging. Let me try to recap what I found so far:

1. prophetmax.com was originally set up by an AZ company, domains by proxy on 4/13/10. It was switched to prophetmax.com at a PO Box in Vancouver, WA (near Portland, Oregon) on 2/16/11 and then switched to Investment Intelligence Corp on 2/19/12 - just about the time that Dillard visited Senen in Austrailia.;)

2. myprophetmax.com was originally set up to myprophetmax.com at the SAME PO Box in Vancouver, WA on 6/4/10. (two months after prophetmax). It was switched to Investment Intelligence on 6/29/11, but with the administrator having a Hong Kong address.

3. InvestmentIntelligence.com.au has existed since 2007, owned by Senen

4. Joel Friant set up therealtradingtruth.com on 5/29/10 to a Bellingham, WA mail facility (north washington near Canadian border). He also owns the domain sanookinternational.com set up in Oct, 2009 at the same mail facility.

5. Sanookinternational.com has a trading link to 5xtrading.com which was set up in June, 2011 by Deron Desautels mentioned earlier in the thread. He is listed with the North Treasure Island mailing address, which also ties to Joel Friant in the Florida corporate records.

Now here is what I find interesting:

1. Both of Joel's companies and prophetmax.com were set up with WILD WEST DOMAINS
2. Therealtradingtruth & prophetmax were set up within 5 days of each other
3. And of course, Joel was the contact person to deal with for any concerns with our account at IB Capital.
Coincidence?????;)

And Deron, I know you posted before wondering why you were listed here and singing Joel's praises. If Joel is the wonderful person you claim him to be, he should still have email addresses to all the Prophetmax people and could be of assistance in sorting this out. If he has nothing to hide and is not involved then why not?

For whomever asked the question of what state, Joel Friant appears tied to Washington state in the Bellingham area fairly well.

Ok, a question that may or may not be important. Investmentintelligence.com.au is listed as:
Registrant: Business Intelligence Corporation
Registrant ID: ABN 65656544356
Eligibility Type: Sole Trader
Does that mean anything to you Australians?

More to come............

In hindsight, one of the red flags was that after viewing the webinars for ProphetMax and visiting the Investment Intelligence corp website and Facebook page, I noticed both as located in the state of Washington which seemed curious being they were promoted as being in Australia. Shortly thereafter, the Washington address was removed from the Facebook page, not sure about the IIC page both,of course, gone now.

Well, I have found some interesting connections. Signed up for the whois website and did some digging.

Investmentintelligence.com.au is listed as:
Registrant: Business Intelligence Corporation
Registrant ID: ABN 65656544356

A search of
INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD and
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION ( ABN 65656544356)
should provide the Home/ Residential address (and contact phone numbers) of Senen Pousa

IF WE CAN GET THOSE DETAILS, THEN SENEN POUSA WILL SOON BE PAYING EVERYONE BACK THEIR MONEY

Hi Lightning,

If you try to find these guys by following their websites (which can be easily set up anywhere in the world using anonymous webhosts ) or their offices (which can also be easily set up anonymously anywhere in the world using serviced offices), then you will be chasing shadows.

To get this guy, then we will need the name and location of the bank accounts where the money was sent to. (The name of the actual account, the name of the bank and the branch address and account number of the bank accounts)
a) the bank account name was INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD (I could not find any bank account numbers from shewolfs posts so maybe someone else can add those details)

MORE IMPORTANTLY, the SECOND thing you need to get this guy is to get the details from the legal entities ( INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD). Senen Pousa is a Director of that company.

I have been told that they cannot hide their Home / Residential details. Under Australian law the Names and the Home/Residential addresses of the Directors MUST be provided in the company documents. (pboyles is very good at providing that information for any scammers from the UK. Can someone in Australia find out the same info for INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD and Senen Pousa )

yes if the info resides within the company docs then there you have it. it isn't free to look, most people here will only look at the free stuff. if those stung by these clowns want to pay then fine, you can get the details if you are willing to pay the australian government. i doubt those not affected will stump up :p

Here is an email I received yesterday from IB Capital. I had left my account open in hopes of benefitting all. Would appreciate comments.

Dear clients,

As of the 17th of July 2012, we are no longer registered as a Financial Service Provider (FSP) in New Zealand, and we have therefore closed down our website. The reason for the de-registration by the New Zealand Financial Service Provider Registrar (FSPR) is because we no longer have the management and control of the business out of New Zealand.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN THE DEREGISTER NOTICE FROM THE FSPR*
QUOTE]

could you post deregister notice please

http://ibcapital.co/download/IB_CAPITAL_FX_NZ_LLP.pdf

Intersting - it is only their notice to deregister.

they certainly were a class act that ib capital.

they managed to last 7 months, created to steal your money. now the deed done they disappear to start up and roll the whole scam again.

best of the best so said dillard and pousa.

you were lied to from the off.

have those scoundrels been arrested yet? if not why not i ask?

Hi Lightning,

I have the Bank account info where I wired my money on May 5, 2012...
BANK ID (routing # or swift codes)
SGBLAU25/021000021/Sort 112-879
St.George Bank 4-16 Montgomery St. Kogavah
New South Wales 2217, Australia

Beneficiary 446732812
Investment Intelligence Corporation
Level 19, 1 Eagle Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia

I have the Bank account info where I wired my money on May 5, 2012...
BANK ID (routing # or swift codes)
SGBLAU25/021000021/Sort 112-879
St.George Bank 4-16 Montgomery St. Kogavah
New South Wales 2217, Australia

Beneficiary 446732812
Investment Intelligence Corporation
Level 19, 1 Eagle Street
Brisbane, Queensland 4000 Australia

I filed a complaint with the bank received no response.
I also filed a complaint with financial ombudsmen they are investigating.
I also filed a complaint with the Australian Securities Exchange Commission.
Waiting for a replay on all.

Lightning or PBoyles,
If on the deregistration it says country of origin UK, shouldn't we be complaining to UK officials too? If so, who is the appropriate entity to complain to?

Thanks

Lightning or PBoyles,
If on the deregistration it says country of origin UK, shouldn't we be complaining to UK officials too? If so, who is the appropriate entity to complain to?

Thanks

not sure what the uk authorities will do?

fsa Financial Services Authority could get involved if uk individuals were scammed maybe? http://www.fsa.gov.uk/consumerinformation/scamsandswindles

companies house Companies House may get involved if company law was broken in any way, though they'll likely hold the line that the uk entity is/was dormant and so it up to the new zealand authorities where the entity was live and scamming?

pb has other links likely to bring the criminals to task, i don't recall them.

Yes, Joel's copy on the site sounds the same as what was said on ProphetMax. On his 5xtrader site he offers something nearly identical to ProphetMax and boasting of 3-8% monthly returns with no pay to the entity unless you profit. Joel's in deep and also needs to be nailed by the SEC.

Did anyone get a copy of the "live" webinar that EVG did with Senen? I have the lesson 19 videos, but since I am not an EVG member, I watched the "live" version and there are some differences.

A search of
INVESTMENT INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION PTY LTD and
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CORPORATION ( ABN 65656544356)
should provide the Home/ Residential address (and contact phone numbers) of Senen Pousa

IIC registration papers show Senen's residential address at the time of registration (2002): 60 Cressbrook Drive, ALBANY CREEK QLD 4035. Senen has moved more than once since then.

It also shows IIC's registered business address since 2004 as: Level 3, 1 Eagle Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000
and Senen's place of birth and DOB as: 21/03/1966, MELBOURNE, VIC.

Senen is both the director and secretary.

There is one fully paid ordinary share.

Hello,

My first name is Ferenc, you can find my Facebook link in the profile. I am a ProphetMax member since May 25 2010. Just to tell anybody, I go through the pain of detox, raw food, self-improvement and taking responsibility for my actions. Responsibility means also stopping things. So not doing stuff, when anybody is doing it, if you feel so. The time Managed FX was introduced, very exciting to imagine that I can not be responsible for the trading, but I felt that was not for me, decided not to open an account, although I payed the one year subscription. Instead I went with the FX algorithm service using as a signaling service. I learned FX trading and since January it signaled couple of thousand pips movements. I trade myself on those movements, so I can only blame myself for success or failure.

I am happy with the services ProphetMax and Senen Pousa is providing me, it was weird to actually apply what Senen teaches and not enrolling in the Managed FX, but I did and saved myself a lot of pain. And strengthened my certainty in things even more.

My personal opinion, that nobody will make you wealthy, you are the only one, who with consistent actions can achieve results. You can also read the disclaimer of this website. And any website dealing with forex and investing. Just to tell, I did make a loss on my FX trading signaled by the Quant by my human error, but I blamed only myself, as I was not ready for the trading.

So I cannot, would not and want not blame and write bad things about Senen Pousa and ProphetMax as I cannot.

I cannot advise you what to do after this loss has happened. I can just tell you that for me ProphetMax was and is emotionally and financially profitable.

All the best and Happy Investing!

Best Regards
Ferenc Matyas

Last edited: