ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

the account closure form was created on 12/1/2012. in itself that is proof of sorts that ib capital had no accounts prior to this date. you lot were likely their only customers, and very nicely they've done too!

i believe ib capital knew full well what was going on. and when they got the windfall of your accounts being traded out, they modified the document. the date of the modification is 19/5/2012, 2 days after their windfall of your money!!

anyone got a pre 19/5/2012 doc saved?

saved 10/03/12

Attachments

• Withdrawal%20form.pdf
    501.7 KB · Views: 501
found a little more on the broker chosen by forex global management to trade funds in 2010.

in a previous post i erroneously said that the austrian fax number was the same as ib capital, it was the phone number!! soz about that. also there's an austrian linkedin page still up FXMarkets Ltd. - Österreich | LinkedIn

fxmarkets were instructed by the esteemed mauritius fsc to wind up their business http://www.fscmauritius.org/media/40572/communique12082010.pdf

what a lame bunch this lot is turning out to be :whistling

i can't wait for dillards postings on the issue, and what the law firms he's supposedly hired with your pm subs money have to say on the issue. not that it will do you any good as the cockroaches are already scattering, and your money gone. anyways regardless of that, evg facebook page is currently the no1 destination for lulz (y)

found a little more on the broker chosen by forex global management to trade funds in 2010.

in a previous post i erroneously said that the austrian fax number was the same as ib capital, it was the phone number!! soz about that. also there's an austrian linkedin page still up FXMarkets Ltd. - Österreich | LinkedIn

fxmarkets were instructed by the esteemed mauritius fsc to wind up their business http://www.fscmauritius.org/media/40572/communique12082010.pdf

what a lame bunch this lot is turning out to be :whistling

i can't wait for dillards postings on the issue, and what the law firms he's supposedly hired with your pm subs money have to say on the issue. not that it will do you any good as the cockroaches are already scattering, and your money gone. anyways regardless of that, evg facebook page is currently the no1 destination for lulz (y)

What is "lulz"

just wanted to let you guys know that I have been a member with prophetmax for 2 years now.
In the first year we all paid for a signal service that had produced upto 100% returns and more over the previous years, unfortunately when prophetmax members joined it lost 20+% that year fairly similar to the managed FX looked great till you join then bingo, just one of those years again? luckily I was hesitant to join Managed FX after the disaster with the previous paid for service, glad I waited now. Unfortunatly some of you guys lost 60% with Managed FX. I just hope you have some success
in recovering part of your losses. Ps I will not be renewing my prophetmax membership.

just wanted to let you guys know that I have been a member with prophetmax for 2 years now.
In the first year we all paid for a signal service that had produced upto 100% returns and more over the previous years, unfortunately when prophetmax members joined it lost 20+% that year fairly similar to the managed FX looked great till you join then bingo, just one of those years again? luckily I was hesitant to join Managed FX after the disaster with the previous paid for service, glad I waited now. Unfortunatly some of you guys lost 60% with Managed FX. I just hope you have some success
in recovering part of your losses. Ps I will not be renewing my prophetmax membership.

Hold on a second. In either of the two years when you were a member did it return 100%? What you are actually saying is you were told that in previous years it made 100%. There's a big difference.

so pousa has run this same scam before then?

was the funds manager global forex management? was the broker fxmarkets ltd? if not, who was he using before.

Hold on a second. In either of the two years when you were a member did it return 100%? What you are actually saying is you were told that in previous years it made 100%. There's a big difference.

We were shown a chart of previous returns and what might be possible. But while I was a member We lost money on the trades in year 1. This year they promoted the managed FX and the previous signal service was scraped.

Last edited:

Since you have been a member for 2 years (I'm going to assume Prophet Max Pro), check the track record on the site, and tell us exactly which signals lost money. According to the track record posted, you wouldn't have lost money if you had followed the signals. Did you follow all the signals as listed because if you did ,then these are just made up track records. If you didn't follow every signal, then your results will differ and could have been losses.

Since you have been a member for 2 years (I'm going to assume Prophet Max Pro), check the track record on the site, and tell us exactly which signals lost money. According to the track record posted, you wouldn't have lost money if you had followed the signals. Or are these just made up track records?

So you took all those signals and made 100%?

We were shown a chart of previous returns and what might be possible. But while I was a member We lost money on the trades in year 1. This year they promoted the managed FX and the previous signal service was scraped.

Have you considered the possibility that they made it all up just to get your money?

Since you have been a member for 2 years (I'm going to assume Prophet Max Pro), check the track record on the site, and tell us exactly which signals lost money. According to the track record posted, you wouldn't have lost money if you had followed the signals. Or are these just made up track records?

of course they will lose money, that's what this is all about, it's a scam.

fmarkets are one and the same as ib capital. as soon as they are shut down at one offshore hideout, they move and start up somwhere else offshore, under a different name.

of course they will lose money, that's what this is all about, it's a scam.

fmarkets are one and the same as ib capital. as soon as they are shut down at one offshore hideout, they move and start up somwhere else offshore, under a different name.

Supposedly, they weren't doing Forex before - stock signals only

Hi Stu11 - can you disclose what your membership fee was....