ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

That's is right this thread is supposed to be about getting information on Senen or PM. But the reason I am speaking up because this crap that is being posted is not factually correct. Many of these posteres are not even members of PM, and they have no idea who Senen is or what PM is. I too want to know more about Senen but what is being said here is not information it is disinformation. A bunch on nobodies posting a bunch of garbage just to pile on and fuel a fire, there is very little information in 120 pages of nonsense, mainly posted by people with absolutely no, and I mean zero, facts about Senen, PM or the events that led up to the losses.

Don't forget most information did not emerge due to the NDA! When it did the members were bullied into silence.

Bigol' stated this is not the forum to get useful info.

Actually this is THE forum to attend. Yes there is alot of half-truths, highly opinionated, accuasatory, emotionally charged but also well-meaning contributors. It is these posts that caused many to hold off investing or topping up their investments. (thanks guys and gals)

Is this forum not the opposite side of the same coin of hype, over-selling, half-truths, brain-washing as well as factual marketing that persuaded so many to invest or go all-in? Call it balancing the scales.

My concerns were heightened that the very education IIC advocates on risk management was being signed away in agreements giving authorisation to (then faceless) traders to lose it all wih impunity. Due diligence would show an obscure network of control and ownership of IB and owners. Dates of the entity registrations are at odds with the trading history timescales being touted.

The education in PM obviously geared people up, to send more than the infamous 3% 'vegas money' with dream-boards and annual assumtions of PMax returns over and above anything investor may currently hold. How many EVG members does Mike actually beleive have an investable net worth of $333,333 (x3% = $10,000 minimum investment)?

If Mr Dillard was so concerned that (according to his reply), EVG members should know to already have a solid investment platform in place then why did he open it up to non-members?

If Mr Dillard is now radically changing the EVG website to 'move away from high risk speculative investments', how can his concience allow him to plug 2000% schemes run by an even more notorious individual?

In my humble opinion Mr Big Boll**** whoever you are, has either got enough money to dismiss such a loss or he is mentally belittling its size as a coping mechanism.

What about leaving money invested? I would fear that Kevin, if genuine, may end up chasing profits a little too hard. Missed the recorded explanation, oops that was conveniently lost somehow, was Kevin pressing the buttons on this one too? That was a bit cynical - sorry Kevin I hope you are all as genuine as the marketing videos suggested.

Senen's and Mike's actions since the mistake indicate more of an instinct for self (financial) preservation than a genuine concern or even empathy for members they are supposed to serve.

Don't forget most information did not emerge due to the NDA! When it did the members were bullied into silence.

How many EVG members does Mike actually beleive have an investable net worth of $333,333 (x3% = $10,000 minimum investment)?
OMG I didn't even think about that. Yes, of course!!!

If Mr Dillard is now radically changing the EVG website to 'move away from high risk speculative investments', how can his concience allow him to plug 2000% schemes run by an even more notorious individual?
I think he may be radically changing EVG to hide all the crap he's been promoting and make it look squeaky clean when the SEC start an investigation-if they haven't done that already

In my humble opinion Mr Big Boll**** whoever you are, has either got enough money to dismiss such a loss or he is mentally belittling its size as a coping mechanism.
This is Daniel who had his really weird posts removed by someone on the EVG FB page. The simpering posts actually got really creepy before Dillard deleted them, lol

[/QUOTE]

It's rare for me to be so passionate about something that I am not directly involved in. But it will be part of my personal mission to shut this con artist down. The more I see of him and hear his monotone, pompous, condescending voice ... the more disgusted I get.

me too.. i'm not at all involved, but am disgusted by this obvious con. Want to make him yesterday's news.

Has anyone at EVG asked him why his bank license isn't approved yet? He already said months back he got a verbal okay. His stories are taller than Paul Bunyan.

Re Univursal msg - "Due diligence would show an obscure network of control and ownership of IB and owners. Dates of the entity registrations are at odds with the trading history timescales being touted"

I would love somne technical chart person to verify if the time these trades were taken were true to the market at the time....has anyone checked that out

It's rare for me to be so passionate about something that I am not directly involved in. But it will be part of my personal mission to shut this con artist down. The more I see of him and hear his monotone, pompous, condescending voice ... the more disgusted I get.

Forward this link to Senen's FB page to the SEC and ASIC too. Mention the promotional video of his webinar. If that isn't directly selling a financial product by an unlicensed business, I don't know what is then.

Can someone verify this for me
This was one of the losing trades
EUR/USD buy 17/5/12 @7.15 for 1.27402, sell at 7.38 for 1.27321
I had a quick look at a chart and at around 7.15 low was 1.27142 and high 1.28182
Could not get 7.38 exactly but between 7.36 and 7.39 market was 1.27166 low and 1.27179 high

No where near 1.27402 and 1.27321?? Unless I am not doing this right....

I had a quick look at a chart and at around 7.15 low was 1.27142 and high 1.28182
Could not get 7.38 exactly but between 7.36 and 7.39 market was 1.27166 low and 1.27179 high

You would need to clarify what time zone the prices are being quoted in.

You'd need to establish the time zone and whether time is adjusted for dailight savings time etc. I don't know why they would fake it though, it's quite easy to lose money very quickly trading fx, especially opening and closing trades quickly like they did.

Well then report this all to ASIC, they are already looking into it.

Is this EVG or IIC supposedly launching a bank?!
Senen and IIC is supposedly starting this next gen bank. Sounds about as believable as his safe, passive sure thing investment.:rolleyes:

A longtime member of Senen's over at the Elevation Group Facebook page was saying that Senen was always talking about starting something else every so often, and he learned not to take him seriously.

Re Univursal msg - "Due diligence would show an obscure network of control and ownership of IB and owners. Dates of the entity registrations are at odds with the trading history timescales being touted"

I would love somne technical chart person to verify if the time these trades were taken were true to the market at the time....has anyone checked that out

am doing just that and on the case, it not looking good.

am doing just that and on the case, it not looking good.

Do you think they faked the trades? Surely if they were going to do that they'd at least use the real data. Still if it were the case it would be excellent proof of further dishonesty.

Do you think they faked the trades? Surely if they were going to do that they'd at least use the real data. Still if it were the case it would be excellent proof of further dishonesty.

it hard to see what's going on, some do look to line up ok on a 1 min chart, others do not. that may be a data thing, but there are more trades that don't line up than do. it needs more work obveously.

i think the losing set of trades are telling in that it appears, at least from the evidence of the way they were trading previously, that trades were not closed for a profit within a minute or so, even though the evidence is they could have done. but were left open far longer than normal (for them) and closed en masse at the loss.