ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

There are no additional fees for Managed FX after the initial membership fee is paid. There will be a renewal fee after one year (around $800).

please expand on the fee stucture ie how much is the fee for subscribing to prophetmax and the fee to then join the mannaged fx, just so we are clear? thanks

The crowd is not a secret. Members agree not to disclose the names of the institutions.

if it can't be disclosed, it is therefore a secret, albeit amongst members.

It is called ProphetMax Quant. Doesn't tell you much, does it?

yes, that is the name of the promoted product line, but the name of the ea actually residing within mt4, that is the question.

It can be used for the duration of membership (one year). It won't work unless membership is current, so it is not a simple purchase of software.

i'm a little confused now as their web page says
"Members who took advantage of the low-price renewal special on ProphetMax Pro in March of 2011, also locked in a special 3-year discounted price on the Quant at that time. Those members are eligible to renew or purchase copies of the Quant for the special $300 price through March of 2014"
yet someone who claims knowledge, in this thread, mentions renting? it does say renew, is that a yearly requirement? :confused:

There are no monthly fees unless you use a VPS, but that is up to the member.
Yes, considering the joining fee and yearly renewal, there won't be much profit, if any, starting out with a small amount.

"there won't be much profit, if any" you should be able to see where this is heading. there's one person making all the "profit" if enough are sucked in.

i just seen over at fpa they feeling the need to warming up the scam investigation folder :clap:

i just found the fee structure, blimey" do people buy into this, really!!

ProphetMax year 1 membership $1,497.00

Ongoing ProphetMax subcription $995.00

Live Forex Course $495.00

ProphetMax FX Live $900.00

ProphetMax Managed FX $1,900.00

ProphetMax Managed FX Upgrade $595.00

ProphetMax Pro $1,600.00

ProphetMax Quant $300.00

on top of the membership fees, if those add ons weren't enough to kill any likely profits, well just add some more to be marketed to you :-0

PM-FXL-MFX-UPD $1,225.00

PM-FXL-PRO-UPD $925.00

PM-FXR-FXL-UPD $225.00

PM-FXR-MFX-UPD $1,450.00

PM-FXR-PRO-UPD $1,150.00

priced in aussie dollars

The bulk of the new membership bump came back at the end of February after the EVG live webinar. The number Senen uses is 2300 new members created. At that time, the rates were $2000 for ManagedFX and $500 For Quants.

For me, the issue that has appeared thru the contributions made in this discussion is that ProphetMax really does not have a track history. Before February 2012, there is no data.
Since the influx of new members, IIC is now experiencing growing pains with its customer support, internet infrastructure, etc.

It will be three weeks since Senen has held his last webinar. In his last one, he said he and his wife were going to travel to Florida and NY to discuss new business opportunities generated from the success of his EVG webinar. I am hopeful he will return to his weekly webinar this Thursday to report on his travels.

When I came to this discussion, I was ready to add more capital. I now feel the prudent thing for me to do is wait at least six months before wiring more capital into my account.

This chap says he joined last year and has posted results:
Prophetmax Managed FX Results

for a start that is not a proper account statement. that format would not be acceptable to anyone at this forum, or joe!

one alarm bell ringing away, to me at least, at the foot of the page.

Compensation Disclosure:

This site receives compensation for referred sales of some or all mentioned products.

so can even what is typed up and listed there be trusted to be true? there's a vested interest to make things up. that a untrustworthy site imv, and created just a couple of months ago.

do your results concur with the link results ProphetMax Member?

so lets get this right, chump in the above link is a shill, just starting out. prophetmax is the only thing he's pumping at the moment, shame he started his website and shill career after some trades into his go with prophetmax, about 5 months and 62 trades later

the next one to be getting star treatment is thefxhelpers. to the world he proudly announces that they are ok and registered by the "International Financial Services Authority (IFSA) of St Vincent and the Grenadines" good luck with them fella (y)

see the pattern emerging? anyone?

. . .
do your results concur with the link results ProphetMax Member?
I agree that the testimonial looks suspect. It would be more credible if the member posted at an independent website.

The results dated back to March 15 are similar.

Maybe if a lot of people in this discussion email him, he will respond to our questions.

[email protected]

If he is in fact a shill, this would be the proper venue for him to get shillin'

Slightly OT
Someone suggested to me the "George Smith's Forex Trading" techniques net some impressive results, close to what Senen suggests he's getting. Anyone try the George Smith Forex techniques?

This statement from his intro statement does not instill confidence:

"If you are looking for information and reviews from a managed forex account user, then you have arrived at the right place. It is confusing because there are hundreds of managed forex accounts to choose from. You have no idea if they are reliable or if they are scams like Ponzi schemes."

Managed Forex Accounts Reviews

Slightly OT
Someone suggested to me the "George Smith's Forex Trading" techniques net some impressive results, close to what Senen suggests he's getting. Anyone try the George Smith Forex techniques?

I can't address you question.

However, regarding the potential to producing 9% per month results, if it is feasible, Senen has a great business model going. $2000 entry fee. 25% commissions. Marketing machine that can generate more members. Senen says he is only at 10% of where he wants to be with membership (20,000).

Unless he is a world class social-path and can't help himself but to liquidate everyone's accounts (n), he has a business model that will make everyone very happy.(y)

My memory recalls a webinar that was live on prophetmax website, but Senen was not hosting. It was about how to form a consortium to get everyone to shill everyone's products and services.

I thought the webinar was inappropriate and did not attend.

That is one thing about Senen's character that is slightly annoying. He likes to do the soft-sell self promotion too much.

Why when it comes to money does it always seem that the waters you have to swim in are shark infested? I buy an iPhone and I'm reasonably assured that it will deliver what it promises. With money it seems a gigantic challenge to invest in something that you don't end up losing in. And every professional has a differing theory. Your professional car mechanic can fix your car without theorizing, and can precisely predict the mechanical issues. Why can't the financial market deliver in any consistent way? Because the govt and markets are rigged? Too many variables? You wouldn't buy a car with those kind of odds of it malfunctioning or losing on the deal. I wonder why we stand for this in the financial markets?

Sorry for the OT rant, but threads like this point out that people just don't know who or what to trust anymore.

My memory recalls a webinar that was live on prophetmax website, but Senen was not hosting. It was about how to form a consortium to get everyone to shill everyone's products and services.

I thought the webinar was inappropriate and did not attend.

That is one thing about Senen's character that is slightly annoying. He likes to do the soft-sell self promotion too much.

Yes, using your paid subscription as a gateway to advertising companies that cannot directly benefit his members is inappropriate. That seems more like the cross-selling Mike Dillard is known for.

Slightly OT

The exact same strategy I use to help me earn 5% a day on my money
Forex Trading Made E-Z

Senen may want to hire this guy (or at least give this e-book to this traders), as 5% per day is way beyond what IIC is offering and IIC claims to be #1 in the world.

The reviews here at FPA are generally positive, but do stress that it takes patience and discipline to succeed with it, traits that can be hard to maintain when money is on the line. Systems that I have seen that are simple and/or boring are the hardest for most people to work because slow and steady does not offer much excitement. There is too much temptation to stray from the system and go for some side action which generally leads to loss. They then toss the system and continue their search for the holy grail. Rinse and repeat.

Thanks for the lead, I will take a look at George's e-book, it is very kind of him to be giving it away.

I am trading forex for 5 years and i havent get any good information on forexpeacearmy site so dont put to much weight to this replys. Just my own opinion based on 5 years on reading FX forums , sites and learning programs.

About the systems you are 100% correct. Trading when done corectly is very boring and need a lot of discipline and mental control. There is many profitable trading sistems for free in the internet , but 95% of people is still losing money in trading industry. The secret is not in the trading system but in discipline , mental control , money managment and tisk managment!

I am a Prophet MAX member and i am writing a list of questions that i will send to Senen. After that is will share all questions and answers here on the forum for everyone to read. After that we will all together investigate the answers and disscus about them.

I am trading forex for 5 years and i havent get any good information on forexpeacearmy site so dont put to much weight to this replys. Just my own opinion based on 5 years on reading FX forums , sites and learning programs.

About the systems you are 100% correct. Trading when done corectly is very boring and need a lot of discipline and mental control. There is many profitable trading sistems for free in the internet , but 95% of people is still losing money in trading industry. The secret is not in the trading system but in discipline , mental control , money managment and tisk managment!

I am a Prophet MAX member and i am writing a list of questions that i will send to Senen. After that is will share all questions and answers here on the forum for everyone to read. After that we will all together investigate the answers and disscus about them.

Spoke to a broking company who was heavily involved in a (failed) attempt at putting a managed FOREX deal together with, ironically, an Aus company. He said the hardest part was pinning down the responsibilities/liabilities if something went wrong.

Paying fees to Australia, investing via NZ broker and using another to manage the funds would make me want to know the set-up and who carries the can.

Univursal . . .
Sounds like you have narrowed your investigation into a plausible outcome.
Do you have a time line when this deal failed?