Property or trading - where should I invest my time and money?

Hi chump,.
As you're aware, there are many "experts" out there willing to step into ones mind,..I would say, test it,..test again,.and to be sure,......just one more test.
The one person least trusted (and should be trusted 100%) is the one looking back from the mirror,...just thought of that one,.what do ya think? :D

just thought of that one,.what do ya think?
Crap. ;)

When it comes to money i don't trust anyone's judgement ,but my own .It's limits the apologies list to one when it goes wrong.

You know people need to rethink what they think they know about property. It simply isn't a one way road to making money ..and when it's wrong it carries an opportunity cost embued by 'dead money'. Most people's need to 'invest' in property need stretch no further than the house they live in. Seriously ,property worked great for a long time BUT mainly because from the 80's unencumbered leaverage and easy credit availability made real income increases uneccessary to the process of buying ever increasingly expensive property. Now call me naive (don't because I'm not) ,but we've just had a generational change to leaverage and credit and that changes the picture for lot's of assets including property.

yes, I know ,I'm wrong again ,I'm a pessimist ,I'm a glass half empty chump ...alternatively i think you will find property is going nowhere as an investment.

Last edited: