Prop Shop/ Trading Help

K22139

Hi guys,

I'm relatively new here so apologies if this is in the wrong place or if this sort of post has been posted before. Just looking for any help/advice anybody can give me. I am a graduate looking to get into trading (FX ideally) but have little to no professional experience. The only experience I have is a few weeks internship at a large brokerage in London and I also trade FX in my spare time as a hobby trying to learn the markets. Whilst browsing these forums I've seen a few people say here and there good prop shops offer training and/or no joining fee.

Could anybody give me names of any decent/legitimate prop shops that would take on a graduate like myself as I'm looking to really build a career here in the trading world but don't know which way to go. IB's are out of my reach academically as I didnt go to Oxbridge or any of those prestigious uni's they usually hire from. Any other routes/companies I could approach would also be much appreciated. Anything entry level or internships or anything like that I can atleast make a start with and then work up :)

Thank you :)

I'm relatively new here so apologies if this is in the wrong place or if this sort of post has been posted before. Just looking for any help/advice anybody can give me. . .
Hi K22139,
Welcome to T2W.

If you've not yet seen it, then this FAQ may provide a few pointers: How Do I get a Job Trading? Be sure to check out the links provided in post #3 - which includes a list of prop' firms.
Tim.