Profitable traders required - Q1 2022

rog1111

Established member
Hi all, long time!
I am working on a new very well funded project that will require several traders over the next couple of months. I've been given the task of finding some new traders from the retail side and to carry out some basic due diligence. I can't answer all of your questions one by one on this thread, but here are some initial guidelines:-

1. You should already be profitably trading a live account (even a small one), on any market.
2. Most brokers and platforms are supported, including MT4/5. More are being added.
3.. Instruments traded - futures/options preferred, not essential. But not cryptocurrencies.
4. No Martingale, no-stop or totally unbalanced target/stop strategies
5. No ultra high frequency or low latency trading methods
5. There is no salary, only a share of the profits, which could be substantial
6. You can continue trading your own account in the normal fashion without this being affected (subject to the broker being supported). Working from home is fine
7. There are no "training fees", "seat fees" or any of that nonsense, but please bear in mind that to be accepted, you will need to answer a few questions and furnish evidence of a decent recent track record, at some point.

It's a great opportunity for small to medium sized traders to rapidly scale up their trade size, subject to risk profile and results.
Interested? For now, please respond to me ONLY VIA PM on T2W. I'll do my best to reply to all messages and I'll ask some basic questions. After that, if all looks good, I can tell you more over the phone and see if we have some common ground.

Many thanks,
Roger

Hi all, long time!
I am working on a new very well funded project that will require several traders over the next couple of months. I've been given the task of finding some new traders from the retail side and to carry out some basic due diligence. I can't answer all of your questions one by one on this thread, but here are some initial guidelines:-

1. You should already be profitably trading a live account (even a small one), on any market.
2. Most brokers and platforms are supported, including MT4/5. More are being added.
3.. Instruments traded - futures/options preferred, not essential. But not cryptocurrencies.
6. You can continue trading your own account in the normal fashion without this being affected (subject to the broker being supported). Working from home is fine
7. There are no "training fees", "seat fees" or any of that nonsense, but please bear in mind that to be accepted, you will need to answer a few questions and furnish evidence of a decent recent track record, at some point.

It's a great opportunity for small to medium sized traders to rapidly scale up their trade size, subject to risk profile and results.
Interested? For now, please respond to me ONLY VIA PM on T2W. I'll do my best to reply to all messages and I'll ask some basic questions. After that, if all looks good, I can tell you more over the phone and see if we have some common ground.

Many thanks,
Roger

Hi all, long time!

Many thanks,
Roger
Hello,

just registered here. I am Spot FX trader. Did not find any button to send you personal message, so I reply here. How do you want to communicate then ? Tell me more how does it work. Thanks. You can PM me too, of course.

Hi all, long time!

Many thanks,
Roger
Interested: [email protected]

Hi guys, I'm not sure why some of you (but not all..) couldn't send PMs to me, sorry about that. Thanks for all the messages. There may be another couple of hires required in June, but nothing before that, I'll update here.
Safe trading!

Hi Roger
my name is Jimmy and i was wonderin whats the required minimum % profit per month to join your venture ?

regards
Jimmy

Hi all, thanks for the many PMs sent. As I’ve told some of you already, there are no additional traders required at the moment, but I’ll post here should that change, presumably sometime this year.
Roger