Established or New Traders for Wirral/Merseyside/Cheshire Trading Room?

J

JJL

Are you fed up with trading in isolation?

Do you think you would perform better with the advantage of working amongst other likeminded traders?

Now in the Wirral, just off the M56, we are offering you the chance to trade your own account in a friendly but focussed family office arrangement.

We have all the facilities you need to become, or continue being a highly profitable trader. These include fast broadband access, plenty of space for you to create your ideal trading space, the opportunity to bounce ideas off one another, and of course great tea and coffee!!

Of course if you are new to trading and you think that you could benefit from spending time talking and asking questions to real traders then this may be for you. We can easily teach you basic trading knowledge to get you going on your new career. This will incuded Risk management, Money Management Basic strategy development, and much more. We cannot promise that you will become an expert trader overnight as no one can!! But we can help you with grasping the basics and letting you develop your own trading style and edge, skills that will last a lifetime. Having a good foundation of knowledge can shave months - if not years off the time it takes to become consistently profitable.

Office space from- £60 per week. Basic tuition fees on application.

Feel free to PM me or email: [email protected] or Call: 01513530629

Are you fed up with trading in isolation?

Do you think you would perform better with the advantage of working amongst other likeminded traders?

Now in the Wirral, just off the M56, we are offering you the chance to trade your own account in a friendly but focussed family office arrangement.

We have all the facilities you need to become, or continue being a highly profitable trader. These include fast broadband access, plenty of space for you to create your ideal trading space, the opportunity to bounce ideas off one another, and of course great tea and coffee!!

Of course if you are new to trading and you think that you could benefit from spending time talking and asking questions to real traders then this may be for you. We can easily teach you basic trading knowledge to get you going on your new career. This will incuded Risk management, Money Management Basic strategy development, and much more. We cannot promise that you will become an expert trader overnight as no one can!! But we can help you with grasping the basics and letting you develop your own trading style and edge, skills that will last a lifetime. Having a good foundation of knowledge can shave months - if not years off the time it takes to become consistently profitable.

Office space from- £60 per week. Basic tuition fees on application.

Feel free to PM me or email: [email protected] or Call: 01513530629

Are you connected to the sports exchange shop?.
Please send me further information.

Stephen.

Stephen I had a PM from Jeremy and they are not part of the sports exchange shop.

Are you based in the North West?