Profit.ly for forex

Any others? I'm looking for find a profitable trader and follow/copy their trades and get trade alerts for when they execute.

Zignals is another, honestly there are quite a few..im sure you have the resources to find them out

I'm looking for find a profitable trader and follow/copy their trades and get trade alerts for when they execute.

Well ... you have the internet and all its search engines at your disposal; but do you really regard doing that as "becoming a trader"? How much would you learn, that way? :?:

The idea of this site is to help people or at least I thought. Why spend hours researching something that somebody else on here has already done. When I find something worth sharing I will make a post and share what I know so that I can help and save people time. People on here don't need or want your pointless posts saying about search engines that is just not helpful!

And as for how much would you learn from copying someone elses trades, what the heck do you think you are doing when you read a trading book or try their product? You are getting information from them about how and why they trade.

as for how much would you learn from copying someone elses trades, what the heck do you think you are doing when you read a trading book

I respect completely that you'll disagree with my perspective, here, but in my opinion you're doing something radically different, when you do that. :)

I suggest you look at Phil Newton's site/videos/materials. He has a widespread reputation for being talented, honest and reliable: Trading Strategies. | A Forex Education Community (I'm not a subscriber, myself).

He's also made a large number of posts in this forum. Here's his profile: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/256-newtron-bomb.html

The idea of this site is to help people or at least I thought. Why spend hours researching something that somebody else on here has already done. When I find something worth sharing I will make a post and share what I know so that I can help and save people time. People on here don't need or want your pointless posts saying about search engines that is just not helpful!

And as for how much would you learn from copying someone elses trades, what the heck do you think you are doing when you read a trading book or try their product? You are getting information from them about how and why they trade.

Take it easy bro. No need to fight here. If you found it useful then use it and appreciate your intention to share it. (y)