Websites

Tinnaz369

52 4
Hey,

Someone on a forex forum referred me to the babypips site. I have really enjoyed working my way through the 'school' on there and feel that I have learnt a great deal. :smart:

Although I am mainly interested in forex I was wondering if anyone knew of any other sites with a similar schooling format. It doesnt matter what aspect of trading it is, so long as it broadens my overall knowledge.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

M

member275544

0 0
Hey,

Someone on a forex forum referred me to the babypips site. I have really enjoyed working my way through the 'school' on there and feel that I have learnt a great deal. :smart:

Although I am mainly interested in forex I was wondering if anyone knew of any other sites with a similar schooling format. It doesnt matter what aspect of trading it is, so long as it broadens my overall knowledge.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

stockcharts.com they have a good educational section, similarly investopedia

Tinnaz369

52 4
Yeah Investopedia is pretty good, just like the way babypips is very directed, it takes you from beginner to more advanced in a nice orderly way.

Cheers mate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock