Private Traders Dealing room anywhere?

The Baptist

Established member
Hi

I used to trade in a dealing room for my own account. I got on well with the others who were similar, we shared what we learnt and enjoyed each others success.

I miss the rapor and find trading from home a bit of loners pursuit, while I accept the fact this can be a solitary business, I would love for a day or so in a week to go to a dealing room where I could get online amongst peers.

Does anyone know of any rent a seat shops with a good crowd, from which I might spend a day or so trading in the week?

Anyone doing similar?

Love to hear about it.

TB

TB

Yes, but in Sussex, probably too far for you ?

rog1111

The Baptist said:
Hi

I used to trade in a dealing room for my own account. I got on well with the others who were similar, we shared what we learnt and enjoyed each others success.

I miss the rapor and find trading from home a bit of loners pursuit, while I accept the fact this can be a solitary business, I would love for a day or so in a week to go to a dealing room where I could get online amongst peers.

Does anyone know of any rent a seat shops with a good crowd, from which I might spend a day or so trading in the week?

Anyone doing similar?

Love to hear about it.

TB

The Baptist said:
Hi

Anyone doing similar?

Love to hear about it.

TB

I am looking for a small office for myself. I am in Wembley. What do you mainly trade?

leovirgo said:
I am looking for a small office for myself. I am in Wembley. What do you mainly trade?

Thank you for both responses.

Sussex a bit far, Wembley is closer.

I trade most things Currencies, Indices and individual Stocks, occasionally commodoties. I find Spread betting allows all this off one platform without tax complications. I run a MS9.0 charting as wellas a P&F set up through Updata.

We could do with a few more similarly minded in NW London through to Watford St Albans, any out there? I would not plan to attend daily but it would be nice to have a few days a week and a place to go.

im setting up an office in farringdon hopefully be set up around end of 2005 cost will be very low..... and pooled commissions thus cheper for you.....

jimmy1 said:
im setting up an office in farringdon hopefully be set up around end of 2005 cost will be very low..... and pooled commissions thus cheper for you.....

That's interesting Jimmy. Can you give more details on the package you would set up? ie. what tools would be availble per seat any charges etc..?

to be honest i have just bought the shell (office) and re fitting will commence soon, i will be providing hot desks and also desks for daily usage at approx £15 per day for desk pc and secure leased internet line and email additional costs will be if you require a phone and charting packages but as a group we should beable to get bulk discounts for charting and brokerage fees.....

jimmy1 said:
to be honest i have just bought the shell (office) and re fitting will commence soon, i will be providing hot desks and also desks for daily usage at approx £15 per day for desk pc and secure leased internet line and email additional costs will be if you require a phone and charting packages but as a group we should beable to get bulk discounts for charting and brokerage fees.....

Sent you a PM jimmy