A dealing room in Morocco

A standard cable Internet connection. I use FXPro for my MetaTrader platform and Capital Spreads when I want tax free!

I used to have ADSL and cable Internet but the cable is so reliable, it's not necessary. I do have an UPS for the rare power cut but that only happens two or three times a year.

hi sbira,

Although you posted this 4 years ago, I was wondering if you managed to set anything up yet?

What you have suggested there is exactly something I am planning to do: a trading floor based in Morocco, while the mother company servicing customers based in London.

Please do get back to me if you're interested on taking it further.

Looking forward to your email.

Best regards,
Taha

Hello Taha,

Just sent an email to Sbira, let try and talk sometime. I am working in Abu Dhabi and have discussed with clients the potential of something like this in Morocco more specifically Casablanca. Let me know when you get a chance and send me an email with y our contact at [email protected]

hi sbira,

Although you posted this 4 years ago, I was wondering if you managed to set anything up yet?

What you have suggested there is exactly something I am planning to do: a trading floor based in Morocco, while the mother company servicing customers based in London.

Please do get back to me if you're interested on taking it further.

Looking forward to your email.

Best regards,
Taha

Hi Guys,

I am currently in Abu Dhabi working in a Brokerage as an Instiutional trader.

I am wondering if you guys are still interested in partnering up or trading in a new Trading room opening up soon.

If you are please let me know and ill send over some details.

trading

Hi Guys,

I am currently in Abu Dhabi working in a Brokerage as an Instiutional trader.

I am wondering if you guys are still interested in partnering up or trading in a new Trading room opening up soon.

If you are please let me know and ill send over some details.

Hi sounds interesting please email me what you are thinking [email protected]
:smart: