price reversals

Ardubya

I'm new, just getting started, and I'd like to get some feedback/opinions on price REVERSALS. Specifically when the price takes a big sudden spike or dip. Has anyone here ever found a good combination of indicators / candlestick patterns / chart patterns that is a fairly good sign that a big move is finally over and the retracement has begun for real? I know it's never a sure thing, that's impossible, but I'd like to hear what others out there use to indicate a reversal. Any input on this subject?

Personally if price has a sudden movement I look for the gaps it leaves and look for price to fill them in again. Seems price rarely leaves gaps unfilled.

I'm new, just getting started, and I'd like to get some feedback/opinions on price REVERSALS. Specifically when the price takes a big sudden spike or dip. Has anyone here ever found a good combination of indicators / candlestick patterns / chart patterns that is a fairly good sign that a big move is finally over and the retracement has begun for real? I know it's never a sure thing, that's impossible, but I'd like to hear what others out there use to indicate a reversal. Any input on this subject?
Look at Bollinger Std Dev Bands and/or VWAP Std Dev Bands amongst others for reversal.

Look at Bollinger Std Dev Bands and/or VWAP Std Dev Bands amongst others for reversal.
Thanks iq200. Looks good. I'll check those out. (y) If any other indicators / patterns you like for reversals, let me know. Thanks.