price feed

onurene said:
Free price charts- realtime. Where is most accurate... all suggestion welcome
Hello onurene welcome to forex. It matters how much money you want to trade. Are you thinking a couple thousand or a million?
For the majority I think the big O works well.
I would personally want to be talking to someone, if I was trading ++Mil.
Who are you using now?

Depth Trade

onurene said:
Free price charts- realtime. Where is most accurate... all suggestion welcome

if you're any good at programminng (or you got one of the other apps recommended on the site) you should look at efx.
Also, if your connection is fast enough and you have adequate programming skills, you can spread arb to your hearts content. Who said there's no such thing as free money, or .. can you say negative spreads?

hi, thanks for the replys. I am currently using mt feed, reason why i asked this is i wanna compare it with some other reliable source. don't really need it to trade by it.

Re: Programming Skills

sccz97 said:
if you're any good at programminng (or you got one of the other apps recommended on the site) you should look at efx.
Also, if your connection is fast enough and you have adequate programming skills, you can spread arb to your hearts content. Who said there's no such thing as free money, or .. can you say negative spreads?

SCCZ: That is my problem. I have been trading through a forex broker in the U.S. for about a year. Their rate feed has been very bad for a while now, and if I was fast enough, I feel like I could do something about it. Do you know where I can get in touch with a programmer who could help?