Price Action Trading

I found this Wiki article on Price Action Trading. It is quite extensive but worth a read for all who trade or wish to do so.

Price action trading - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:love:

It would be nice to get a profitable trading educator to teach a consistently profitable price action method , but good / profitable coaches do not need to teach - they simply trade size and compound their weekly 5 to 10 % a week profits, so you are left with failed traders/ incompetent traders/ scammers coaching and writing books.You discover the flaws in the books they write.

Most new traders are better off using moving averages to smooth out price action.

http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/~bodnarg/courses/nbae/readings/Forex forecasting.pdf

It would be nice to get a profitable trading educator to teach a consistently profitable price action method , but good / profitable coaches do not need to teach - they simply trade size and compound their weekly 5 to 10 % a week profits, so you are left with failed traders/ incompetent traders/ scammers coaching and writing books.You discover the flaws in the books they write.

Most new traders are better off using moving averages to smooth out price action.

http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/~bodnarg/courses/nbae/readings/Forex forecasting.pdf

Why do you hijack my thread to expound your trading methods or to vent your spleen on scammers and coaches- I do not teach or coach -I simply post threads I come across on the internet which I think may be helpful to others?
Please start a new thread under "moving average trading" or some such title.
My thread has nothing to do with teaching a price action method or system

Why do you hijack my thread to expound your trading methods or to vent your spleen on scammers and coaches- I do not teach or coach -I simply post threads I come across on the internet which I think may be helpful to others?
Please start a new thread under "moving average trading" or some such title.
My thread has nothing to do with teaching a price action method or system

Why does he do it? Because he has the Holy Grail. He has all the secrets, but does not need to be here. Just see his thread below:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/sit...cessful-traders-dont-have-time-post-here.html

Nevertheless, he is here and has over 400 posts.

The concept of price action trading embodies the analysis of basic price movement as a methodology for financial speculation, as used by many retail traders and often institutionally where algorithmic trading is not employed, and at its most simplistic, it attempts to describe the human thought processes invoked by experienced, non-disciplinary traders as they observe and trade their markets.[1][2][3][4] Price action is simply how prices change - the action of price. It is readily observed in markets where liquidity and price volatility are highest, but anything that is bought or sold freely in a market will per se demonstrate price action.

Looks like slappoopie was right all along then. :LOL:

profitable coaches do not need to teach - they simply trade size and compound their weekly 5 to 10 % a week profits, so you are left with failed traders

You probably have no clue what you are speaking about. One tick in 10y note give $15.625 for $500 required for trade. It's 3.125% just one tick. Do you really think the "profitable coaches" get just 2 ticks a week and live comphortably with? :cool:

You probably have no clue what you are speaking about. One tick in 10y note give $15.625 for $500 required for trade. It's 3.125% just one tick. Do you really think the "profitable coaches" get just 2 ticks a week and live comphortably with? :cool:

They should come to you to learn money management .:LOL:

Nice price action patterns I use in scalping .Individual bar by bar is useful to very traders , but they should now how to apply it.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/162600-box-breakout-pro-scalping-9.html#post2029182

Chart Patterns - ChartSchool - StockCharts.com

They should come to you to learn money management .

Sure, mate. Futex asks the traders beginners 2 ticks a day, then when after being definitely employed they have 10 ticks daily target.

I don't know what are "the profitable" traders making 2 ticks a week can teach me. Coin flipping?
And about the money management, I don't trade for 2 ticks target, sorry.

Last edited:
Bit confused with the conversation. What are you trying to say Balthazar? Are you saying profitable traders DO need to teach, because they don't make enough money, or that they don't need to teach?

Bit confused with the conversation. What are you trying to say Balthazar? Are you saying profitable traders DO need to teach, because they don't make enough money, or that they don't need to teach?

Mate, I don't really see a straight and very dependent relationship between being succesfull and the desire to teach.

I would say it will be very comprehensible when a succesfull trader share his experience, and I think when explaining others you understand sometimes better as you need to be very clear and precise. And there are times when you will need to speak to someone, share your thoughts.

Things become different when the "succesfull" trader does teach full time and this is his main income. I would be very suspiciuos about his real competences.

Just my point of view, I may be wrong.

Mate, I don't really see a straight and very dependent relationship between being succesfull and the desire to teach.

I would say it will be very comprehensible when a succesfull trader share his experience, and I think when explaining others you understand sometimes better as you need to be very clear and precise. And there are times when you will need to speak to someone, share your thoughts.

Things become different when the "succesfull" trader does teach full time and this is his main income. I would be very suspiciuos about his real competences.

Just my point of view, I may be wrong.

Successful professional traders need to have a breast feed regularly , but then forums are for biased discussions , for unfed babies.

Successful professional traders need to have a breast feed regularly , but then forums are for biased discussions , for unfed babies.

Jedi, Master Yoda would say:

Breast feed regularly, successful professional traders need to have, but for biased discussions, then forums are, for unfed babies.

May the trend be with you.

Brest feed for a future trader must start asap

baby-likes-the-big-boobs-400x395.jpg