Price action trading.

my english (which I thought of as pretty good) isn't good enough.
don't know what 'weather eye' means...

but as for portfolio management, I trade mainly futures, and I have a strict margin/equity limit. other than that it's FIFO.

Sailor's talk. Watch for possible danger.

Although prices may react with regards to fundamentals, in the interim period, it does seem to take time for fair market value to establish itself. Out of interest how long-term are your trades? and in the meantime what kind of drawdowns do you permit yourself? I assume you use technicals to time your entries and exits.

I just do what a 'Global-macro' hedge fund does, in that I look for exploitable opportunities based on fundamental value or market sentiment in the main. I take no half-assed trades, if there isn't a good trade in a month, then I don't trade for a month.

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have!

GBP/USD fakey setup that came off nicely today. The USD/CAD fakey that I posted previously also seems to be ready to come off.

this is similar to a system I use. I don't call it fakey, as it based on "key reversal" days.
I use it with a fixed fraction dollar amount stop, and it works pretty well.

GBP/USD fakey setup that came off nicely today. The USD/CAD fakey that I posted previously also seems to be ready to come off.

at what point do you post the link to *you know who's* website...you little fakey you? :whistling