price action trading, scalping CL

ok, i'm not english speaking, and my english is not realy good, but i propose you to talk about price action in CL. no indicators but crude 1 min chart, 2-3 filtered tapes,level2 (using tape to see real "big" in level2) and 39-50 tick chart.
want to discuss next moments:
1- revers trades from big limits in tape(after some nuanse after it)-with R:R - 6:15(and more, but i usualy take 15-19) tick
2- scalps from narow range by taking liquidity from side of market and scalp for 15-20 ticks with risk 6 ticks.
3- trade moves on data reports (not EIA Petroleum - it realy difficult for me to understand where they gona move market after report),and EIA Natural Gas - after some minutes for 50 and more ticks with risk 6-8 ticks. not trade for move on it's pool back, but from the beginnig of the move (it's real)
4- trading with banks robots (but i still can not understand them - my little experience)
everything i am looking - i found after some talks with one man from europe hedg fund.
i came to CL from ES scalping and spy trading only by filtered tape, and not going to discuss indicators and the same...

who dont know about what i talk about - don't write here,just read, ofcourse if any body is going to speak on this topics.

so who were you talking to? and what were the tips you got :)

cl is an interesting animal.
very predictable when the action starts, but like you mentioned the direction is a problem.
Before going in one direction it most of the time goes in the opposite (taking out stops and triggering orders).

I found small orders and large stops/tp to work better because of this.

so who were you talking to? and what were the tips you got :)

cl is an interesting animal.
very predictable when the action starts, but like you mentioned the direction is a problem.
Before going in one direction it most of the time goes in the opposite (taking out stops and triggering orders).

I found small orders and large stops/tp to work better because of this.

No different than forex.

Peter

what is your percentage of winning trades actual measured. for example out of 100 trades how many are winning losing and break even. without adding in commissions. or if you have the data with commissions then fine.

what is your percentage of winning trades actual measured. for example out of 100 trades how many are winning losing and break even. without adding in commissions. or if you have the data with commissions then fine.

what market do you trade yourself..you mentioned elsewhere about "showing an easier way"..what exactly did you mean by this?

what market do you trade yourself..you mentioned elsewhere about "showing an easier way"..what exactly did you mean by this?

I do not trade. I dont even have an account. I am trying to learn to trade. I have put in a lot of time on trying to learn. I ask questions to try to learn.

I dont know what I meant by showing an easier way. I dont remember saying that. I would have to see it in context and figure out what I was talking about at that time. sorry I have no idea. I am age 73 and my memory is not like it was when I was young.

also I am having great problem with this web site. I can not scroll up and down the page. I can only read what comes up on screen then NOTHING ELSE seems to work. maybe a programmer can tell me what to do to scroll up and down. the mouse does not seem to work on this web site. it works on other websites.

the bar on the right side does not show up. I donno. it is a struggle for me.

I find that as I age that my body is running out of energy. I had heard other people say the same thing. the body runs out of energy and they we are gone. hahaha. we do not wake up. no energy left to run the body. hahaha.

I have to get going on learning how to trade. not much time left. hahaha.

I do not trade. I dont even have an account. I am trying to learn to trade. I have put in a lot of time on trying to learn. I ask questions to try to learn.

I dont know what I meant by showing an easier way. I dont remember saying that. I would have to see it in context and figure out what I was talking about at that time. sorry I have no idea. I am age 73 and my memory is not like it was when I was young.

also I am having great problem with this web site. I can not scroll up and down the page. I can only read what comes up on screen then NOTHING ELSE seems to work. maybe a programmer can tell me what to do to scroll up and down. the mouse does not seem to work on this web site. it works on other websites.

the bar on the right side does not show up. I donno. it is a struggle for me.

I find that as I age that my body is running out of energy. I had heard other people say the same thing. the body runs out of energy and they we are gone. hahaha. we do not wake up. no energy left to run the body. hahaha.

I have to get going on learning how to trade. not much time left. hahaha.

it was in this thread?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/153716-bob-volman-price-action-scalping-353.html#post2706484

don't worry..just checking you out to make sure you are genuine..a lot of people will do it behind your back and say nothing..but i tell you up front..once you are genuine..and telling the truth..then you will have no problem getting some help once you ask the right people

once you explain what you meant in the post..there will be no problems..as it "comes across" as if you have been trading for some time with the wording?

in relation to your page problems..what windows version are you using on your computer..is it XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8 or Windows 10?

so jingles..my old friend..let's get down to business..maybe start a new thread..as this is for CL..how bout you start a thread for daytrading the ES..as you have mentioned that is all you are interested in..who knows..maybe we will both learn something..you can even use ninjatrader for charting if you like:cheesy:

an easier more gentle way.

oh yes this is my big thing in life. it is a spiritual way of looking at things.

the easier more gentle way is to love everyone all the time. but it is much more than this.

an easier more gentle way.

oh yes this is my big thing in life. it is a spiritual way of looking at things.

the easier more gentle way is to love everyone all the time. but it is much more than this.

ok..i was wrong about you..so..i will help you try and make money trading the ES..but know this..the biggest problem will be yourself..but i think you know this already

before we start..as i have not yet decided to keep it all private..or part private..you must first agree to go back to your childhood..and..wipe the slate clean..let's just say you need to become like a baby again..ready to learn without asking..otherwise..i can tell you now..it will all be a complete waste of time and effort

btw..my fee is $1K per hour..payable for 40 hrs in advance..all expenses covered by me..including airport hotel..meals..no drink allowed..and 8 hours work per day..in the hotel room..with 6 screens that i will have setup for the training..after 1 week..you will be able to daytrade the ES and make as much as you like..depending of course on how much you have

if this is unsuitable..please let me know. and we will have to do it here..for free..as i only charge money to people i can meet in person..but..it will take much longer..and is prone to many obstacles due to not meeting face to face