Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:43 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 7th May 2020

Volatility Response Model (VRM) described in the first post of this thread.

EURCAD added to complete another triplet. Now there are two triplets.

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

The FX pairs follow each other about their respective VRM levels. Good for additional trading signals !

The daily VRM charts below now only display the highest , lowest and S1 sentiments levels. These are the most important sentiment levels.

ONE FILE ATTACHED - ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON YESTERDAY'S POST

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-4 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

GBPUSD low at daily level 1.2275. High at daily sentiment level 1.2403

EURGBP low at daily level 0.8711 . High at weekly S1 sentiment level 0.8777

EURUSD low about daily level 1.0783. High about weely level 1.0840

USDCAD high at the top of its short term trend channel at 1.4170. Low at daily level 1.3967

EURCAD high at daily sentiment level 1.5308. Low at daily level 1.5084

2020-05-07-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 8th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

Coloured levels are the important VRM levels. Watch out for the top, middle and bottom of the short term trend channel (blue) colliding with the top, middle or bottom of the long term trend channel (green).

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 8th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

==================== AUDUSD, USDNZD & AUDNZD BELOW ===============================

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN THURSDAY'S POST 11:06 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 8th May 2020 - US NONFARM PAYROLLS

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

The FX pairs follow each other about their respective VRM levels. Good for additional trading signals !

The daily VRM charts below now only display the highest , lowest and S1 sentiments levels. These are the most important sentiment levels.

2 FILES ATTACHED - ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON LAST POST

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

GBPUSD low at daily S1 sentiment level 1.2362. High at the middle of its short term trend channel 1.2464

EURGBP fell from its daily S1 sentiment level 0.8765. Low at weekly level 0.8712

EURUSD traded sideways with a rally to its high at weekly level 1.0876

USDCAD fell from the middle of its long term trend channel at 1.3997. Low at weekly level 1.3908

EURCAD fell from its highest daily sentiment level 1.5155. Low at daily level 1.5087

SECOND FILE

Shows the 3 hour candlestick charts with EMA channel (4.7) throughout the week with weekly VRM levels for the 5 FX pairs. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

GBPUSD stayed below weekly S1 sentiment level 1.2502 and made its low at weekly level 1.2299

EURGBP high at its highest weekly sentiment level 0.8806. Low at weekly level 0.8712

EURUSD fell from its lowest weekly sentiment level 1.0976. Low at weekly level 1.0785. Spent at least 18 hours at weekly level 1.0840 on 5th May

USDCAD high at weekly level 1.4165. Low at weekly level 1.3908

EURCAD fell from its highest weekly sentiment level 1.5493.

2020-05-08-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

2020-05-08-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 11th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

Coloured levels are the important VRM levels. Watch out for the top, middle and bottom of the short term trend channel (blue) colliding with the top, middle or bottom of the long term trend channel (green).

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 11th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

==================== AUDUSD, USDNZD & AUDNZD BELOW ===============================

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 7:11 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 11th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

THREE FILES ATTACHED

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

LAST TWO FILES

I also attach 2 charts using 15 minute candlesticks throughout the day. Weekly VRM levels in the top 15 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 15 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Lots of good trades with VRM levels today

2020-05-11-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

2020-05-11-0925-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-15min-15min.png

2020-05-11-1747-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-15min-15min.png

attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 12th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 12th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:18 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 12th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

THREE FILES ATTACHED

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

LAST TWO FILES

I also attach 2 charts using 15 minute candlesticks throughout the day. Weekly VRM levels in the top 15 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 15 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Lots of good trades with VRM levels today

2020-05-12-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

2020-05-12-0733-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-15min-15min.png

2020-05-12-1701-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-15min-15min.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 13th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 13th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:13 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 13th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON YESTERDAY'S POST

THREE FILES ATTACHED

FIRST FILE

LAST TWO FILES

I also attach 2 charts using 15 minute candlesticks throughout the day. Weekly VRM levels in the top 10 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 10 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

2020-05-13-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

2020-05-13-1219-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-10min-10min.png

2020-05-13-1755-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-10min-10min.png

Last edited:
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 14th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 14th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:23 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 14th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONE FILE ATTACHED

FIRST FILE

2020-05-14-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 15th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 15th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 9:54 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 15th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

3 FILES ATTACHED - ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON LAST POST

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

SECOND FILE

Shows the 3 hour candlestick charts with EMA channel (4.7) throughout the week with weekly VRM levels for the 5 FX pairs. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

THIRD FILE

This file shows my 2 trades overnight. I saw that EURGBP broke up through its daily S1 sentiment level 0.8838. And GBPUSD was already below its daily S1 sentiment level 1.2248. A perfect situation. EURGBP bullish at all timescales. GBPUSD bearish at all timescales. I then modified the take profits to conservative VRM levels and went to sleep. Both trades took profit the next morning. Had I been at the screen I could have made much more.

2020-05-15-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

2020-05-15-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr.png

2020-05-14-to-15-GBPUSD-EURGBP-trades.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 18th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 18th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 6:47 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 18th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONE FILE ATTACHED

FIRST FILE

2020-05-18-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 19th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 19th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 11:18 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 19th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONE FILE ATTACHED

FIRST FILE

2020-05-19-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 20th May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 20th May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:02 PM T2W TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 20th May 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD
EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONE FILE ATTACHED

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3 . EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

2020-05-20-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png

I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 21st May for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 21st May. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

gbpusd.PNG

eurgbp.PNG

eurusd.PNG

usdcad.PNG

eurcad.PNG

audusd.PNG

usdnzd.PNG

audnzd.PNG