Pre-market work-out

kimo'sabby

Experienced member
1,623 287
1 x heavy punchbag
1 x baseball bat

30 minutes minimum, hitting the bag as hard as you can with the bat, non-stop. Scream at the bag, call it every name under the sun, imagine the bag to be something else, that's your choice.

keep fit 1.jpg

Enjoy.

kimo'sabby

Experienced member
1,623 287
So you 'beat your bag' for 30 minutes pre market. Is this for physical or emotional relief?

Get off my heels, sweet pea. You're a drag queen.

DARKTONE.jpg

jotekfinance

144 9
For a workout I used to do this crazy training thing that a Pavel Tsetsulin book had in it. And old truck tire and a 12 pound sledgehammer. beat the crap out of it until you can't hold the sledgehammer anymore, and then take a half an hour rest. The rest of the day seems really easy.

kimo'sabby

Experienced member
1,623 287
For a workout I used to do this crazy training thing that a Pavel Tsetsulin book had in it. And old truck tire and a 12 pound sledgehammer. beat the crap out of it until you can't hold the sledgehammer anymore, and then take a half an hour rest. The rest of the day seems really easy.

I hope you used to alternate your grip and stance? Great exercise, one of my personal favourites, and becoming more popular.

jotekfinance

144 9
1 hit right, one hit left, switch grip each time. Otherwise easy to pull back muscles (believe me :) ). Wrapped the handle in rawhide epoxy'd on and always wore thick workout gloves. Believe it or not, of I knew I felt really strong I wore a Bike helmet or a hardhat. The first time that bounces up after 20 minutes and your arms are jelly like and have a hard time stopping it and it grazes your temple, uhhh.... you get the need for it :) HAH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock