The POTUS Big Short

I am just putting this out there. It seems so obvious yet no one seems to mention it.

The POTUS Big Short

Given that you are in the business of profiting from your knowledge that Trump tweets are better than ransquawk. Then are you taking advantage of this highly tradable info source? If not, why not!

So just for the sake of balance.

How is he any different to anyone else who is privvy to, or has a platform to create volatility in market sensitive info?

Christine Lagarde has a criminal conviction, yet she was allowed to remain in post as head of the IMF. Actually, it's worse than that, she has recently been appointed to take over at the ECB. Go figure!

Given that you are in the business of profiting from your knowledge that Trump tweets are better than ransquawk. Then are you taking advantage of this highly tradable info source? If not, why not!

So just for the sake of balance.

How is he any different to anyone else who is privvy to, or has a platform to create volatility in market sensitive info?

Christine Lagarde has a criminal conviction, yet she was allowed to remain in post as head of the IMF. Actually, it's worse than that, she has recently been appointed to take over at the ECB. Go figure!

(y)

@counter Violent

The post was not intended as an opening gambit for an argument rather a discussion.

It is concerned with "Front Running" which is substantially different from simply trading off Publicly available information.

The neither is post comparing Christine Lagarde or any other Top official in terms of their probity. POTUS is in a unique position in terms of he makes regular announcements that carry substantial weight in the Market and he is in a position to profit from them. This is discussed in the video clip I made.

I posted the clip to discuss the high probability of somebody carrying out Market abuse, who is a politically exposed person. I wanted to address the impact on Trumps Tweets which market commentators and Algo machines now factor in their content and the frequency of posts.

I am just putting this out there. It seems so obvious yet no one seems to mention it.

The POTUS Big Short

Yeah its quite possible but I don't think it's done deliberately. Just many in the White House are aware of sensitive discussions, more than during the previous administrations. I remember that in the last year Trump hinted what will be in the upcoming NFP (some strong figures). I think he fully realises the strength of Twitter in underpinning fearful markets.