Post your stock---I'll tell you where its going!

jamesj188

Im bored!
Post a stock and I will tell your where its headed in the next
few days and in the next few weeks/months.

Got any opinions on the short term of DTV or ALXN?

DTV---In the short term, I would defn' sell (or even short) this stock at these levels as of today! Looking for it to drop to the low $50 range.

ALXN---WOW! What a bull run!
Short term looks very good. I would defn' buy it. It is headed towards $120 IF (only if) it breaks above $100 which I think it will. Healthcare is HOT right now!

Hey James

How about these Canadian stocks what's your call ?

VMS.V - VMS Ventures

NAN.V - North American Nickel

GGX.V- Global Green Matrix

Where do you see thses stoclks going ??

Thanks
djk

Hello James, how about....MNOV and also URZ ??? Thanks,njtrader

Though t I would share my opinion,

URZ - No sign of any uptrend yet.
MNOV - If you can withstand the short term volatility, then showing some good long term growth.

I dont set price targets, i just wait for the market to tell me.

Got any opinions on the short term of DTV or ALXN?

DTV - Still o confirmed weakness, but timing may be an issue. It has seen a good bull run so there should be a small retracement due. Long term I would be cautious but for short term there are some opportunities. Timing is key.

ALXN - Seen a mid term change in trend. Short term opportunities present, long term confirmation for upside needs to be confirmed.

Hey James

How about these Canadian stocks what's your call ?

VMS.V - VMS Ventures

NAN.V - North American Nickel

GGX.V- Global Green Matrix

Where do you see thses stoclks going ??

Thanks
djk

VMS- Very choppy but short term. Mid term small opportunities. Long term - very risky.

NAN.v Still weak.

GGX - Looks thinly traded but showing some strength. A good long term choice but always wary of the smaller priced stocks.

VMS- Very choppy but short term. Mid term small opportunities. Long term - very risky.

NAN.v Still weak.

GGX - Looks thinly traded but showing some strength. A good long term choice but always wary of the smaller priced stocks.

Thanks Billy Gates,

Interesting assessment on the three VMS.V NAN.V & GGX.V

I own all three stocks and at this point my entry price is decent and will hold for new developements etc.

Thanks again.

djk

Above are just my opinions based on my own trading style.

I swing trade stocks holding them from a few days to a few weeks. Not really a long term investor.

Would be interested in seeing your view James.

Thanks

Here are some highlights on all three stocks, I have contacted the companies and have current info

1. VMS.V Production commences at the Reed Copper Mine in 2013 with HudBay Minerals as the operator ( $2 Billion worth of copper, gold , silver & zinc)
VMS.V is drilling 2 properties for gold etc.
VMS.V has $10m cash or equivalents.

2. NAN.V

World's Oldest & Largests Meteor Impact Crater hosting valuable minerals & metals

3,000 Meter Drill Program Planned

100% owned Maniitsoq Ni-Cu-Co-PGE project in southwest Greenland. Fieldwork will begin in May and drilling is scheduled to begin in June. A minimum of 3,000 meters of drilling is planned.

Metallurgical Tests Confirms PENTLANDITE ( Nickel / Iron Mineraliztion)

Former CEO and Chair of Falconbridge, Joins Advisory Board

3. GGX.V Small but growing with revenues in the Oil & Gas Services sector posed to relaese Q-1 income / revenues

SODI---looks good, probably heading higher in the next few weeks!

EGO---might be hitting a bottom. Dont buy, but dont sell.

CNRD---might go a little higher (I doubt it). Likely oversold, headed lower soon!

MNOV---Possibly headed higher from today on but long term unlikely headed much higher...But its a biopharma stock-Never know!

URZ---Sell, much llikely headed lower.

VMS.V---unless news is coming, likley headed lower.

NAN.V---neutral.

GGX.V---Likely to go higher in the next few weeks. Has some potential for a 'big' move.

hi J, what do you think of uk stock MRW.L?

Hello Dick,

Just seen this. Reco's without analysis is useless to say the least as it gives opinions without reasons(sorry James). I will safely assume that the person calling them is doing analysis but has forgotten to post their findings so i'll give you an example of the basics (and my opinion). It would also be great if the person giving opinions could also give more analysis as to their findings.

Anyway, I've posted an example which has taken typically 20 minutes to quickly go over with some examples.

mrw.l - Morrisons

Current price - 272

10 years of data shows that:

Lows to 147 in March 2003 gives a 46% downside risk

12 month (recent) lows - Feb 13 of 248 gives downside risk of 8.5%

Highs to 337 in May 2007 gives an upside (potential) gain of 24%

12 month (recent) highs - March 2013 give an upside (potential) gain of 4%

Market index tracking:
Market lows in Oct 08 of 211 - downside risk of 22%. Market index has risen subsequently recently by over 80% since its lows in 2009. Over 12 months the index (ftse100) has risen by 7% (year comparison)

Technicals:

MA 20,50,100 all up and looking strong on a recent upward trend. Only recently confirmed (within 1 month) but following on from a downward trend from around Oct 2012 and then also continuing back from that on a downward trend from March 2012. This upward trend(recent) could be a repeat of Sept 12 through to Oct 12 whereby it flagged up as false. If this repeats Morrisons will continue tracking downward. If not then will continue up but have already missed a 10% move since Feb 13.

Summary:
Concerned with possible false signal on upward trend. Only confirmed recently and too soon but yet have already missed a 10% move. Also have overall concerns with the index it sits in and the current and strong rise seen of late.

Fundamentals:
Yearly revenues increasing by around 8% (average) over last 5 years
Net income is also on par with this and earnings per share has also increased year on year.
Book value is 216.

Summary:
Based on book value it is overpriced but in general we could ignor this if everything else stacked up.
Yearly revenues are looking great so in principle would be a good long term buy (years as appose to months).

Based on the simple equations above I wouldn't invest any more of my time on this one but instead continue to look for something with more meat on the bone. Ideally more upside gain and less downside risk or put simply the above but in reverse.

I would look for more potential gains than potential losses.

NB: Naturally as we all (should) know, markets can go up and down and the above is certainly not an endorsement to either trade or not. It is just my interpretation on how I do basic calculations to interpret whether or not a certain stock is worth looking further in to.

Summary:
I won't be in on this one. (short or long)

Hope this gives some basic ideas to which you can expand on as much as you like (or debate either now or later). Of course, if it rises, it still represents a poor trade for a long. If you see something that I have missed then please feel free to correct me or add further.

All the best,
Lee