Post your Losing Strategies Here!

Most of this argument is a bit over my head.

What is TP - Trading Profit?
Thanks,
M.

TP= take profit- the point where you close out a trade for profit.

Sorry, mont- this is carrying over from another thread, so unless you have read the whole saga in the other thread it probably doesn't make any sense!

Good point - the opposite of wrong is still wrong.

Well if I'm being pedantic the opposite of wrong is right :), but in terms of this discussion, taking the opposite position based on a random signal will result in the same results, which is what I guess you meant.

Well if I'm being pedantic the opposite of wrong is right :), but in terms of this discussion, taking the opposite position based on a random signal will result in the same results, which is what I guess you meant.

No no we r not talking about random signals , example : If there is a system based on TA and we loose money trading this system . If we inverse the signals we MAY still loose ...

Hi UKtradergirl,
I forward tested the original HL buy zone system from Feb to Apr this year. I learned a lot but I couldn't make it fly.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...izontal-line-therumpledone-34.html#post419528

Best Regards,
Neil

winny

PostPosted: Today at 11:33 am Post subject: (No subject)

TRO or someone else, I solely use the BuyZone strategy/indicator, and I am trading profitable with it. Today I was reading this topic and I read that one would only need the 1 hour candle and the Fib SR for trading profitably. I still use Tradestation and as said I only use the BuyZone indicator with the 60 minute candle. I am looking into that Fib SR indicator at the moment. Perhaps I can use it to get even more profits. Unfortunately I do not know how to read/use this indicator. Can someone please explain to me how it should be used correctly. Thank you.TRO or someone else, I solely use the BuyZone strategy/indicator, and I am trading profitable with it. Today I was reading this topic and I read that one would only need the 1 hour candle and the Fib SR for trading profitably. I still use Tradestation and as said I only use the BuyZone indicator with the 60 minute candle. I am looking into that Fib SR indicator at the moment. Perhaps I can use it to get even more profits. Unfortunately I do not know how to read/use this indicator. Can someone please explain to me how it should be used correctly. Thank you.

It doesn't work for one person but does work for the other.

About 8 years ago I bought a shed load of JNPR stock at $224, twice the amount of my account equity at the time in fact. Luckily, thanks to my wife jumping up and down, I got out "early" at about $170 !!! Todays price is $17.55, but it was a whole lot lower at one stage.....whoops !!! :eek: