Is it possible to create multiple lists for different indicators in MT4?

Rossini

Established member
916 132
I want to be able to sort indicators that I have downloaded into separate lists. So for example I could have a oscillator list, an MA list etc...

Does anyone know how to do this?

oildaytrader

2,806 125
I want to be able to sort indicators that I have downloaded into separate lists. So for example I could have a oscillator list, an MA list etc...

Does anyone know how to do this?
The custom indicators are under custom indicators.Why not rename the indicators as per type?

Example
MA LWMA 5 20100
ma sma 5 20 100

trendie

Legendary member
6,453 1,081
suppose you could. I have mulled this over a while ago myself.

but I suspect you would have to go to the directories, and have to create the sub-directories first.
thing to watch out for, is whether the charts then picks up the .ex4 from correct sub-directory, eg, ../alpari/experts/indicators/oscillators/*.ex4.

alternatively, you could just rename them with a prefix, so they group together in the existing current directory.
eg, rename stochastics osc_stochastics, etc. that way all oscillators will list together. similarly with ma_ema, ma_sma, etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock