Looking For A Specific Stock Software- Pls Help.

ShareHog

I am hoping you can help me to end my search for a specific, but not complex, software for stocks. It doesn’t matter if it’s freeware, shareware or commercial software- as long as I can test it before I buy it.

What I am looking for is a software to install on my PC, which allows me to create multiple watch lists/portfolios (with no specific limit of the amount of stocks).

I want to be able to download delayed ‘same day’ data (eg Yahoo or so) and with an option for live feed.

I should be able to filter the watch lists/portfolio by at least the following criteria:
Price range, volume/average volume, Beta (and spread would be nice).

Once this list is filtered out, I should be able to quickly view each graph, based upon 1 min/5 min candlestick bars.

That’s about it. Then if the software can scan for trends- that’s an extra bonus, but not required.

Any such software out there, which you can recommend?

Thanks!

ShareHog

I am hoping you can help me to end my search for a specific, but not complex, software for stocks. It doesn’t matter if it’s freeware, shareware or commercial software- as long as I can test it before I buy it.

What I am looking for is a software to install on my PC, which allows me to create multiple watch lists/portfolios (with no specific limit of the amount of stocks).

I want to be able to download delayed ‘same day’ data (eg Yahoo or so) and with an option for live feed.

I should be able to filter the watch lists/portfolio by at least the following criteria:
Price range, volume/average volume, Beta (and spread would be nice).

Once this list is filtered out, I should be able to quickly view each graph, based upon 1 min/5 min candlestick bars.

That’s about it. Then if the software can scan for trends- that’s an extra bonus, but not required.

Any such software out there, which you can recommend?

Thanks!

ShareHog

Amibroker would cover your requirements.

(AmiBroker - Technical Analysis Software. Charting, Backtesting, Scanning of stocks, futures, mutual funds, forex (currencies). Alerts. Free quotes.)

Chorlton