plus500

luckystrike23

how much do plus500 really charge in financing? I'm looking into them and find they have some very shady rules where the amount of financing charged depends on the particular market as opposed to the usual flat percentage fee (Libor + or - 2.5%..etc). Their spreads also don't appear great. Any real opinions on their trading platform?

Last time I checked the platform was pretty poor. Don't put them on your website. Everyone knows they are shady and only good at marketing.

Hi luckystrike23,
If you do a thread search for 'Plus500' you'll find a lot. Unfortunately, not many of the posts made to them are overly complimentary.
Tim.

I've studied them in detail and produced a video review - it isn't pretty - one big problem is most of these companies originating from Israel don't even have contact numbers so if you have a problem or (worse) the platform is down you have no one to contact to close the trade.

IG, Plus500... these guys don't seem really reliable. I was choosing broker and was terrified by the reviews they have in the Net. For me SB was top, but it seems they are going to die =(