Plus500 vs. others?

susie.reed14

1 0
Hi everyone, I am thinking of opening an account with Plus 500. What are the pros/cons, key differentiating features vs. other online brokers? Looks like Plus charges no commission.

Any feedback from previous / current users would be very helpful. Thanks in advance

gerryg

Established member
900 6
Hi everyone, I am thinking of opening an account with Plus 500. What are the pros/cons, key differentiating features vs. other online brokers? Looks like Plus charges no commission.

Any feedback from previous / current users would be very helpful. Thanks in advance

Note that US citizens are out of reach for 95% brokers. Plus 500 isn't exception. You can still open account with themat your own risk, but if there is some legal problem, probably, there'll be nobody able to lend a helping hand to rescue you and your funds from financial trouble.

Hate2Lose

155 3

They charge no commission, but be careful – they’ll be making their money in other ways. It will be built in to the spread, and you might not get the price you want, i.e. slippage and re-quotes on exit. They have to make their £ somewhere! Once all is factored in, it’s probably more expensive but it’s hard to work out as it won’t be transparent.

Look for a DMA provider if you can. At least then you know what you’re getting.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock