PlentyTrade - Expert Advisor Platform

george_bars

I want to share my thoughts with you,

Who is interested in Forex trading finds a myriad of offers on the Internet. This ranges from trading courses, the latest voodoo magic indicators to social trading. Every provider promises that the user will get rich in a short time. A legitimate question, however, is why all brokers in the footer or advertisements state that about 80% of all traders lose their trade.

80.png

In my opinion, it is the greed of traders and unadapted money management.

If you forget about the EA's that make you a billionaire in a year's and ignore trading courses that offer you some mysterious indicators, there are still a few trading platforms left.
At
www.zulutrade.com or www.mydigitrade.com the gain and los are always given in pips. But how much a pip is worth money depends on the lot size. And most traders do not understand that at all.
However, I was surprised at www.plentytrade.com. An EA platform. There the profit is not indicated in pips but always in money. The risk calculation is also very easy. The platform looks easy to use and the systems look realistic. I have a demo account for a week and everything works fine. If I could gain more experience I will share.

GB

A profitable EA would indeed be interesting. I will have a look.