Please Sharky!!!!!!!

bullboy

I,ve got an even Better idea,Sharky.Why dont you give us the results of the last share trading contest....iREALLY weant to know if i won .as you dont seem as interested in the result as we all are...after aALL,THE SHARE TRADING COMPO IS WHAT MOST OF US COME TO YOUR WEBSIGHT FOR...

Is it?

I didn't know..

Is this where all those great posters on futures have disappeared to then? LOL

Even though i have no idea what u r on about ,at least you have an opinion.
Now i understand why there are so few people playing ths websight's compos.
Silly me i thought T2W was about "trade to win"
It so obviously stands for .........TRADE TO WAIT.......
What a joke!! :rolleyes:
Beach Runner said:
Is it?

I didn't know..

Is this where all those great posters on futures have disappeared to then? LOL

I'll be announcing the results later today. We're looking at ways to automate this, as it does take up a bit of time, and only I can really do it at the moment - which when I'm distracted or unavailable means it gets left until later :(

Cheer Paul, I hope bullboy is a bit happier now. Mind you, reading his other thread I'd guess not :)
.... lights touch paper .....

LOL, you can't please everyone! Although it didn't help I was on out of the office last week and I'm the only one that can resolve issues with the competition - also fixing competition probs are fairly time consuming at the mo and an unnecessary overhead when we should be spending time fixing the cause of the probs - and that's what I intend to do!

I've also updated the week 1 results of the Dow Competition, which didn't automatically show up and required a bit of human intervention (unfortunately I'm not quite as fast as a Pentium 4!). :D

Sharky said:
LOL, you can't please everyone! Although it didn't help I was on out of the office last week and I'm the only one that can resolve issues with the competition - also fixing competition probs are fairly time consuming at the mo and an unnecessary overhead when we should be spending time fixing the cause of the probs - and that's what I intend to do!

I've also updated the week 1 results of the Dow Competition, which didn't automatically show up and required a bit of human intervention (unfortunately I'm not quite as fast as a Pentium 4!). :D
OK i'm happy

Lucky Luke said:
Cheer Paul, I hope bullboy is a bit happier now. Mind you, reading his other thread I'd guess not :)
.... lights touch paper .....
dont hold it against me for being a prat...i used to be a taxman lol

Lucky Luke said:
Taxman! Oh no, suddenly it's all becoming clear ...
:LOL:
In fact i can guarantee you that if you had seen what i've seen ,you would be a mess as well,and you wouldnt believe ANYTHING the PM says about lack of money ...trust me :p

LOL.. glad that's all cleared up then! ;)

And all the outstanding probs with share comp. have now been resolved, and I can finally go home for the night... yipppeee!