Please read if you trade off a 1 minute FX chart

netting 100 points a day, using 10c bets, would be a fookin doddle IMO...you know that too..

I don't know about a doddle. I admit it would be easier because you would adopt the "carefree" attitude you need to be successful. But you still need some skills to do that, day in, day out, for 6 weeks in a row.

When we see 6 weeks of statements with 100 pips a day.

I'll also video it and upload it to Youtube.

I am not behind TD and neither do I want to watch the youtube video... but today's minimal profits bcos of NFP posted below... since none of you guys believe me just one trade for the day.

Attachments

• chkme1.JPG
    chkme1.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 234
Is there any reason that such a wonderful and knowledgeable trader is tradin 10 pence a point?

I have another account where my micro account trades get copied over to a standard account which makes the same profits too... hence the micro account is just more of a psycological account where you get to see minimal losses... you see, human tendency is such that when you see huge profits or huge losses, we just cant digest it ... hence the multiple setups to ensure, I dont get carried away..

I am not behind TD and neither do I want to watch the youtube video... but today's minimal profits bcos of NFP posted below... since none of you guys believe me just one trade for the day.

No one thinks you're a liar. We just interpret the facts differently.

Looked and couldn't find the details on the website. Found it with alpari though and they offer micro lots.

I think the deal with Oanda is that you put in whatever notional size you want to deal in - so you can have a deal size of, say, $17 of EUR @ 0.00228 $ per pip.

Platform is pony but the newswires aren't bad.

Looked and couldn't find the details on the website. Found it with alpari though and they offer micro lots.

you really are a dozy tw@t, fxcm let you do 10c per mini/micro lot, what's that equate to in dumb spread betting lingo; 7 pence per pip? You should never be out of the market with that, even when you go through (as we all have) the inevitable licking wounds stage...:)

I'm just trying to figure which one to use is all. Wanna make sure you can trade pittance/micro cos so I can avoid opening up the account, going to place a trade and then having to call them and explain I though I could trade 7p a pip and £1 is too much.

So many Legendary Members here etc I thought I'd seek comments as it's relevant to the thread.

I want to trade off an fx chart, buy, sell, move stops on the chart etc.

MT4 is a no-no for this method.

I am aware that one can trade off Tradestation's "ladder" but am very wary of Gain as I am with most fx brokers. I would like to use an ECN but, as yet, can't find one that does this.

Oanda fits the bill but their reputation is not great and even my demo account froze on NFP which I believe is standard practice for bucket shops. (Not that I would be trading around then but it does concern me).

Dukascopy may provide this facility and was going to demo before finding this thread.

Any helpful thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year!