Planetary Support Resistance Theory

Pipsaholic

Hi,

Has anyone ever indulged into this theory found it useful at all or is it mythical?

Thanks.

I've not applied it, but I've seen examples. Usually on higher timeframe data.. I think Galactic Trader offers a free trial, you could check it out that way if you have compatible price feed.

There are times when it works.

You can check out the website of wave59 -it's a charting software that can plot the planetray levels, there is also quite an active discussion forum.

I have played with these planetary levels for a while but don't use them any longer. Traditional pivot levels and Murray Math levels, fibs etc.. work just as well, there is no need to resort to astrology and make trading super complicated imho.

Good luck.

Hi,

Has anyone ever indulged into this theory found it useful at all or is it mythical?

Thanks.

You could fly around in an ever decreasing orbit until you eventually disappear in Uranus:cry:

You could fly around in an ever decreasing orbit until you eventually disappear in Uranus:cry:

Probably one of the most creative responses I've heard all day. Also wanted to chime in with rabarbara and agree with what was said regarding astrology. (y)