Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Order pending to short Gold

1736.8 stop 1741

chart

gold.gif

Thanks Arek,

I am back watching for setups, market chopping about doing very little, patience required waiting for the us open

Bit annoyed that my Gold trade did nt kick in went nice to the S2 after I cancelled my order but rules are rules

It is better to stick to the rules - when the rules work more than less...Life

Thank you too
Arek

Thanks Arek,

I am back watching for setups, market chopping about doing very little, patience required waiting for the us open

Bit annoyed that my Gold trade did nt kick in went nice to the S2 after I cancelled my order but rules are rules

It is better to stick to the rules - when the rules work more than less...Life

Thank you too
Arek

Funny you posting that and yet you continue to blatantly disregard t2w rules about posting the exact same message in several threads.

Sorry, Pocrel. I don't want to derail the thread.

Peter

Morning, possible long trade pending on audusd

here is the chart, but things moving very quick this morning and 5 min is a long time in trading

audusd.gif

I will be getting long 10221 with a stop at 10190 if we finish the bar correctly

Morning, possible long trade pending on audusd

here is the chart, but things moving very quick this morning and 5 min is a long time in trading

View attachment 125748

I will be getting long 10221 with a stop at 10190 if we finish the bar correctly

finished a little bit to negative so no order pending on audusd

Dax going well, looking to get long cable gbpusd

on the close order will be pending 1.5665 stop 15645

(bar needs to close correctly again but looking good for now)
chart

gbpusd.gif

Back watching things pulling back again so might get a chance to get long indices, eurusd was an expensive lunch break for me