Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry people and i apologise now if i offend people on here but i have tried to teach as much as i can on here for free, but i am moving off trade2win.com, which i love dearly and they have helped me so much (i certainly will be posting more live trades in the future)

but if you would like to follow me then i have a new trading room which i think is different from most and will save you alot of time in the long term

please go to market-master.net

and please enter your details in the "details form" if you want to follow me in the live room

i have alot to teach and you wont be disappointed which i think you can see from my journal

i have not seen anyone post live trades here so that really says it all

please enter your details in the contact form and we will get started with your training

i will see you there for the first training session and live trades

thanks

patrick

So is it free to join or have you turned to the dark side? (training).:smart:

Trading the aussies session

audusd.gif(y)

you selling out Porcel ?

well seems like he has set up his own chatroom and offers 1 to 1 training. I think his system does have an edge but the edge is marginal perhaps in the 0.55 to 0.6 expectancy basis. maybe he has realised it is easier to make modest money training rather than trading. imo edges of this nature are dangerous as there isn't a lot of wriggle room when market conditions change also they are prone to large drawdowns. Pivots are always a secondary factor for me. just my 2c.

I don't think I have sold out, I was never selling on here, I have always offered free advice with my system and free support and have put a lot of hours into this journal on here

I was just getting a little bored as trading can be at times and I wanted to have a more interactive room as the journal can be a little bit limiting

Also my journal is about live calls to so the sooner I can get them on the better it is for me and everyone interested in them and also because I am speaking them then there is less chance of me missing a trade which has happened while I am trying to get a call on to the journal

I shall certainly be carrying on with this journal and if I can add any relevant information that I have learned from the day in the room I shall add here as well as how my trades have panned out during the day

Sorry people and i apologise now if i offend people on here but i have tried to teach as much as i can on here for free, but i am moving off trade2win.com, which i love dearly and they have helped me so much (i certainly will be posting more live trades in the future)

but if you would like to follow me then i have a new trading room which i think is different from most and will save you alot of time in the long term

please go to market-master.net

and please enter your details in the "details form" if you want to follow me in the live room

i have alot to teach and you wont be disappointed which i think you can see from my journal

i have not seen anyone post live trades here so that really says it all

please enter your details in the contact form and we will get started with your training

i will see you there for the first training session and live trades

thanks

patrick

I have been watching here for some time ,
sorry to see you going ,
is that service that you offer to be paid for after the trial period will expire ?
how long does the trial period last for ?

what will be included in this meeting :

"The next scheduled meeting will be at:

Thursday, September 15, 2011

8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London) " ?

cheers for your answer

best regards :)

Hi turbo, the first live event is on Thursday and the live room will be open most days after that

I will be calling out my trades and trying to teach and answer questions as we move along the day

The free trial is for a week and people can pay per visit after that

I don't think I have sold out, I was never selling on here, I have always offered free advice with my system and free support and have put a lot of hours into this journal on here

but clearly you have sold out you started a journal and are now 'training' people in return for money. it's one thing turning to the dark side but not admitting it is treason.

I was just getting a little bored as trading can be at times and I wanted to have a more interactive room as the journal can be a little bit limiting

oh please, so you have started a chatroom where people can pay for training but you only did this because you were bored trading on your own.:LOL:

Also my journal is about live calls to so the sooner I can get them on the better it is for me and everyone interested in them and also because I am speaking them then there is less chance of me missing a trade which has happened while I am trying to get a call on to the journal

I shall certainly be carrying on with this journal and if I can add any relevant information that I have learned from the day in the room I shall add here as well as how my trades have panned out during the day

of course you will carry on the journal how else are you going to get customers? FFS.

imo you have misused T2W by collecting a following and then set yourself up as a trainer. If your system was so profitable why would you be bothering to charge for training.

I appeal to your inner self to take another look at your system, be honest with yourself and work out what the edge actually is. You then need to modify it adding in more confluence, scrap the training seriously if you modify your system work on it and become a successful trader you can have all the money you ever want. You need to look at pivots as one factor only, you need to look at S/R, different reversal set ups.

when you are reading this you will probably be pi55ed off but if you think about it and turn away from the dark side you may thank me for it in a couple of years time.

Not sure why your focusing so much anger towards me sh5467, you seem to be applauding me earlier on but hey what can you do, you can't please all the people on here and you have to do what's best for you in life and for me at the moment it's starting a new project

I never started out thinking I would be going down this road it has just happened, I feel excited and motivated to domthis new project, something that I have not felt for a long time with just posting on here

Perhaps the project will fall flat on it's face and you can have your told you so moment but ifnyou don't try in life you might aswell give up

How very predictable. I remember thinking months ago that this was all grooming for a paid service. How many times has this happened on T2W? It always ends in tears.

How very predictable. I remember thinking months ago that this was all grooming for a paid service. How many times has this happened on T2W? It always ends in tears.

I would normally agree and adopt a similarly cynical attitude, but pocrel has given more successful real-time calls on this site than most others I care to recall, which is exactly what a lot of anti-vendor crusaders on this site ask for from any potential vendor in any event.

So I'm not sure there is anything to complain about here? One could have an ideologicial problem with vendors per se, but that is a fault with the ideologue, not with pocrel.

I would add for completeness that I don't have an interest in pocrel's room since it does not suit my work timings, but just thought the last two posts were unfair and this thread needed some balance.

Pocrel, thanks for your efforts thus far. I,for one, have learned something new from this thread, which is always nice. I wish you all the best in your next endeavour.

Reactions: DDI
I'm not sure why someone is suggesting you try "and work out what the edge actually is" - seems pretty clear from this thread that you have an edge and you understand it... and you've been making live calls using it.

Good luck with it fella..

I would normally agree and adopt a similarly cynical attitude, but pocrel has given more successful real-time calls on this site than most others I care to recall, which is exactly what a lot of anti-vendor crusaders on this site ask for from any potential vendor in any event.

So I'm not sure there is anything to complain about here? One could have an ideologicial problem with vendors per se, but that is a fault with the ideologue, not with pocrel.

I would add for completeness that I don't have an interest in pocrel's room since it does not suit my work timings, but just thought the last two posts were unfair and this thread needed some balance.

Pocrel, thanks for your efforts thus far. I,for one, have learned something new from this thread, which is always nice. I wish you all the best in your next endeavour.

its called trade2win not teach2win for a reason.

Grooming, Lol, I suppose that is quite a good description of what appears to have happened here.
Both leave a bad taste in the mouth.

If you are fed up with the original thread just leave and do your own thing, earn regular money but why become a teacher?

The next phase is to start taking money from people for a 'fund', that way even if you're too busy to trade you can still 'make money'. After that, well you don't want to know.

Completely agreed with Macclaines post.

He has called his trades live and although I left the thread in May to work on coding, I believe his results have been quite good.

He was also kind enough to give the conditions of his system - something I wouldnt do, even though I am not confident on it in the first place.

Best of luck Patrick.

It amazes me how much scum crawl out of the wood work to slag you off on this site, i dont mind arguing with someone who is willing to trade live(which i dont really see from many on here) if your not willing to put your calls on the line then please post elsewhere on this site as your not welcome here

thanks to everyone for your support on my journal which i have made every effort to get my system across and which you certainly dont have to pay a penny for and on the live room today, I really appreciate your support

It amazes me how much scum crawl out of the wood work to slag you off on this site,
t

That isnt the way to deal with criticism, you just made a bit of a mistake there, especially if you're hoping to get customers from this site.

Those who throw stones should not live in glass houses, that saying comes to mind anyway I thought you might have a little respect for some who had made a decent contribution to this site, I hold the others in less assteem