Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caught a nice trade on eurgbp this morning

Attachments

• eurgsp.gif
    eurgsp.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 157
Yes I agree Howlin, but it does close well above the pivot - there may be another one forming now.

Attachments

• brent.gif
    brent.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 154
just out of bed and some cracking moves today, managed to grab some points from the eurgbp this morning very nice move, not going to trade today as have a few things to do

anyone take the trades besides eurgbp that gelly pointed out

audusd

audusd.gif

eurusd
eurusd.gif

eurgbp

eurgbp.gif

Last edited:
Hi Pocrel, could only trade to 11ish this am. Re that great eurusd trade - pin was 7.00am BST - don't we usually wait til 8.30 for currencies? I am often tempted early, but am trying to stick to the rules (more or less :) )

Hi Pocrel, could only trade to 11ish this am. Re that great eurusd trade - pin was 7.00am BST - don't we usually wait til 8.30 for currencies? I am often tempted early, but am trying to stick to the rules (more or less :) )

hi gelly, i like to trade from bout 8 am yes but that because thats when i like to get up and also i find the volume has come in to the market by then and you can get more of a sense of direction and maybe avoid the early fake outs but if you see a great setup at 7am then please feel free to take it, 7 am would be my earliest start for trading the system with european markets

a quick chart from today to follow on from the one yesterday

gbpjpy

great trend line break, on good volume

retest of the line

2 pins of s1

and down we go (y)

gbpjpy.gif

afternoon been busy all morning so unable to trade, going to try to get some on this afternoon

how was everyones day?

afternoon been busy all morning so unable to trade, going to try to get some on this afternoon

how was everyones day?
Hi Pocrel,
I've been wary of taking trades this morning because of interest rate decisions etc. I'm now waiting for the Trichet press conference to end.