Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Pocrel,
I've been wary of taking trades this morning because of interest rate decisions etc. I'm now waiting for the Trichet press conference to end.

wise man howlinwolf, can be slow on interest rate decisions are out of the way and non farm tomorrow aswell

looking at the charts i dont see alot of currencies trades today, there was a winner on usdjpy but your patience would have been tested

as for oil 1 winner on wti and loss on brent

winner on silver too

losses on cac and ftse

so not sure if anyone would have mad anything today not like yesterday

looked like a decent late night trade ffsear i see you made a alot of pips its certainly a pair to trade in the far eastern market times, not sure about the pivots where did you get them?

trade alert: dax long order pending not 1 to 1 but not far off

long now looking for about 15 points

chart

dax.gif

Yes, its possible to make money today, but not with the PIn Bar system, and on tick charts with HA candles, loads of money out there.:cheesy:

do please feel free to call your trades live so we can all profit from them if you think is so easy to make money out there :rolleyes:

looked like a decent late night trade ffsear i see you made a alot of pips its certainly a pair to trade in the far eastern market times, not sure about the pivots where did you get them?

They are automatic when you load up the pivot points indicator on www.freestockcharts.com - perhaps you could take a look and see how they differ?

Hey man, I like your system.

Do you have stats for it?

I'm thinking % of winners/ loser's, av winner/ loser (% account) etc etc?

They are automatic when you load up the pivot points indicator on www.freestockcharts.com - perhaps you could take a look and see how they differ?

looks like a nice site ffsear but we have had many debates about pivots on forex here and its best if we all stick to the same levels otherwise we are all looking at different things

but best of luck if its working for you then stick with it(y)

that will do it for me i need to run out

trades 1

-20 full points

back in the morning

Morning lines are drawn, not trading silver or gold today getting very different levels from livecharts and oilngold so will leave it

not much going on at the moment, could be quiet till non farm is out of the way

funny thing i was just looking in my inbox on t2w and i have notice some of my messages have disappeared from yesterday, has anyone else had this? can the person who wrote delete it from your inbox? very strange

also i have always wondered why at the bottom there are 8 member but only 5 of us on here, can anyone enlighten me on this and why hide?

conspiracy theories day, i must be bored :)