• Poll closed .
wti could be a short at the close

shorting it if it break the pin

wti.gif

gbpjpy worked out in the end if i had the patience

gbpjpy.gif

also 2 missed trade on eurgbp today

eurgbp.gif

morning from dubai, working a bit this week so only looking at currencies today, already a bit late so lets see if we can get a trade or two

just back from lunch not much momentum to the down side so will take +4 full points on the audusd

just been for lunch in the mall next to the hotel and just like in london it has a cinema but just to show off they have a ski slope to :)

just start to read your thread.

looks like interesting for me, thanks for your sharing.

and I see at the euro was a nice setup half hour ago a pinbar near the S3

I will take the time first to read the whole thread :smart:

:cheers:

just start to read your thread.

looks like interesting for me, thanks for your sharing.

and I see at the euro was a nice setup half hour ago a pinbar near the S3

I will take the time first to read the whole thread :smart:

:cheers:

welcome fxdiesel and thanks for the comments, and yes please read the and take onboard as much as possible before trading any strategy, it may look simple but there is alot going on under the bonnet :D

as for the euro that was sitting 1 point of my pivot point so did nt take it but was contemplating it and it was gone before i had the chance to jump on it

best of luck with the reading

patrick

thanks for the welcome Patrick!

you see I'm near same time coming to t2w as you, but I'm a scalper so have not much time to write but read a lot.
so you write and help the community a lot, I will try to calm down to a slower trading style , after 3 years of scalping I need more relax and then hope can write also more to help and steady learn.

thanks again and have a good day

welcome fxdiesel and thanks for the comments, and yes please read the and take onboard as much as possible before trading any strategy, it may look simple but there is alot going on under the bonnet :D

as for the euro that was sitting 1 point of my pivot point so did nt take it but was contemplating it and it was gone before i had the chance to jump on it

best of luck with the reading

patrick

a litte bit of an educational chart here

not sure what experience everyone has here but please can you give your opinion on it as to whats going on

dont be afraid to say something

eurusd.gif

hi Howlinwolf,
wow already 6 years at this forum and not so much postings, so there is some hope for me :)

I agree the euro is in that range after the down move at Asia session , for me as scalper nice, I trade 4 times down from ~1.4500, was before a strong support now change to resistance.

Eur/Usd in a period of consolidation for most of today between 1.4500 & .4450

hi Howlinwolf,
wow already 6 years at this forum and not so much postings, so there is some hope for me :)

I agree the euro is in that range after the down move at Asia session , for me as scalper nice, I trade 4 times down from ~1.4500, was before a strong support now change to resistance.
I wondered when someone would notice that! LOL. I registered in an initial flush of enthusiasm then gave up trading after a while after finding out how hard and time consuming it is to become good at it! I started again a couple of years ago and then remembered this site and what a valuable resource it is!

a litte bit of an educational chart here

not sure what experience everyone has here but please can you give your opinion on it as to whats going on

dont be afraid to say something

View attachment 117914

bit of a slow day thanks for making me laugh there guys with the bad postings comments, it could be worse you could be posting to much like me

anyway your right about the consolidation and you can expect a big move out from here down i expect

as for what i was trying to point out was

1 the trend line breaks (strong breakouts big bars big volume)
2 pullacks (to the trend line )
3 continuation patterns (break of the low)

if you can get a pin bar and pivot confluence at the pullback line this is a very strong pattern and very high % so please watch for this

you could even go down to a 5min for entry to tighten the stop and check for a reversal pattern like a 123

just something to think about and might keep you out of just random pin bar pivot trades

so my total for today

trades 1

+4 full points

back tomorrow afternoon (y)