Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would love to be short wti but no room really to move

wti.gif

Just wondering how everyone is doing with the system confused ? enjoying it? able to trade it?

i see alot of people looking but cant tell if your trading it or not or just observing it?

any comment are welcome and certainly make the day pass quicker

I just discovered this thread this week after avoiding T2W for a while,coincidently I have just got back into trading with pin bars as well.
I dont follow your system exactly,mine is more of a mix between 3 ducks and James 16,but this is an excellent thread and I've definitely started taking notice of pivot points now.
Cheers

trade alert:

i am going to short wti if we get back up to the 95.00 level i have an order pending

nearly got there had my figure on the button and nearly took the 94.87 shame i did nt, anyway thats enough for me today

trades 3

+5 full points

very slow day, but story of my life took profits to early on aud and had my pivots in the wrong place for Gold (nothing new there :D)

back in the morning

Gelly how are you getting on on those trades ?
Hi Pocrel, I don't normally trade after midday (trying to get a life!), so miss some of the best moves. Recently I've been frustrated by either baling out too early or letting a trade run & then watching a reverse taking my profits. I'm going to try just taking a 1:1 rr for a full trade only I think in future. This mornings full points:
usajpy -4
Silver +3
eurgbp -13
Cac +12
More pips were available, but couldn't catch 'em. Cheers, Geoff

Just wondering how everyone is doing with the system confused ? enjoying it? able to trade it?

i see alot of people looking but cant tell if your trading it or not or just observing it?

any comment are welcome and certainly make the day pass quicker

Hi,

I'm currently reading through the thread from the beginning. Before I jump in too quickly with questions, I'll wait until I finish to see how my understanding is.

I'm enjoying the thread. Thank you.

I always keep an eye on this thread to see how you are getting on but I don't have the time to actually trade the system. You seem to be doing very well and if I could trade it I would probably give it a go!

cheers for popping in and supporting the thread all,

just watching WTi and usdjpy for a short at the close if they finish the way they do

This level has been such a battlezone over the pas few trading hours of yesterday and today if it breaks downside we might get a big move.