Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am only trading currencies today, but i see brent made a decent short but its struggling like this euro trade i am in

here is that brent trade finally fell out of bed

brent.gif

here is that brent trade finally fell out of bed

View attachment 116920
Never got that Pocrel because my bars looked totally different. Then I noticed I was on 1hr chart. This happened the other day on Brent too (on SML) & I'm sure I never changed it. I can't see how it can happen, all other charts are OK. What a pain to miss such a good trade.

At £10 a point thats lunch taken care of (y)

But as stakes are 1% and stop always varies it will depend on your pot size and the stop size.

As stop was about 25 pips and target was 80 pips, nice 3.2 RRR, then selling 50% @ +25 means total profit target of net 52.5 pips.

Would only be £10 pip if your trading pot was £25k, so 1% risk = £250.

But before mentioning about cutting profits early with the Greek Bailout vote of confidence thing and FMOC tomorrow about QE3 yes / no then the next two days are certainly days to maybe take profits early @ 1 to 1 RRR as the markets could be pretty wild.

M

Hey Patrick,

why only currencies today ?

thanks

yeah pete sorry was late to the charts this morning so when i am late i tend to look only at currencies as autopivots help alot and build the portfolio as the morning moves along, now with brent i noticed a nice pin bar and then filled in the pivots and for me it was far to late

also the wife is off sick so i cant concentrate on trading as much today

my work schedule has now changed for the week to so will be trading till that changes again(y)

going to call it a day for me

trades 1

+27 full points

missed brent, back in the morning

going to call it a day for me

trades 1

+27 full points

missed brent, back in the morning

Hi Pocrel, Nice trading. I will trade this week. Have a couple days off.I have a question. It is after I set up the UWC demo how do I get the pivots on my charts.I looked the site over and I'm not seeing an indicator? Thanks, Jeff

Cant see anything around at the moment, but i have some good news this morning i dont know if anyone has been following the olympic tickets fiasco here in london but i managed to get 2 tickets to the weightlifting, wife is delighted not :)

Heavy selling on the sterling today, i am keeping an eye on gbpjpy as i know some people have been having success with it, nice setup on it this morning but just off 1 to 1 rr

but nice to see
gbpjpy.gif

please confirm your pivot levels off pivotfarm.com before trading it as my autopivots are off a little this morning as i have the chart on smartlive as i cant seem to get the chart on UWC

Hi Pocrel, Nice trading. I will trade this week. Have a couple days off.I have a question. It is after I set up the UWC demo how do I get the pivots on my charts.I looked the site over and I'm not seeing an indicator? Thanks, Jeff

i think you might need to read the journal a little more jm4x all indicators are on the journal and before trading anything i think you need to have a good feel for all that your doing

best of luck

patrick