Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Afternoon all back in london today so trading tomorrow, and i just want to say a big thanks to all for participating in the thread it makes for interesting reading when i am away
i know some people post a few trade and then never follow up with maybe a chart or even if they made or lost on it so can i please ask people who post a trade dont be afraid to post a loss these are inevitable in trading

As for gelly great stuff mate and as he pointed out if you play the % game correctly you will be way ahead when a small pin kicks in and it takes off

everyone one should only be risking the same % on each trade no matter the size of the pin, so if you take a half off at 1 to 1 and leave the rest run till pivot then your way ahead of the game, just like you can see in gellys example

Afternoon all back in london today so trading tomorrow, and i just want to say a big thanks to all for participating in the thread it makes for interesting reading when i am away
i know some people post a few trade and then never follow up with maybe a chart or even if they made or lost on it so can i please ask people who post a trade dont be afraid to post a loss these are inevitable in trading

As for gelly great stuff mate and as he pointed out if you play the % game correctly you will be way ahead when a small pin kicks in and it takes off

everyone one should only be risking the same % on each trade no matter the size of the pin, so if you take a half off at 1 to 1 and leave the rest run till pivot then your way ahead of the game, just like you can see in gellys example

Welcom back! I bet you have fish N Chips with the malt vinigar splash tomorrow for lunch. Ha just a guess. JM ps Gelly kept the shop clean and swept up.

Morning, trouble with livecharts this morning so please get figures direct from http://finance.yahoo.com/q;_ylt=Ah75KIC5NSpK6xOX7z_8If67YWsA;_ylu=X3oDMTE5NnZwcWV1BHBvcwMyMARzZWMDbWFya2V0U3VtbWFyeUluZGljZXMEc2xrA2NhYzQw?s=^FCHI

put in yesterdays range high, low and close

your auto pivot should be fine if you use UWC to calculate pivots

use oilngold.com for gold silver a crude, brent need s to be done manually

i will leave things shake out till 830 and trade from there

lets hope we have a good day

trade alert order to long wti

wti.gif

i am currently long crude wti, but brent is setting up for a long also gold and silver too

ahh just had a computer crash and lost all my lines, need to sort it out very annoying

I am looking at possible long on UJ and a short on DAX anyone else ?

Update not now valid as I write this