Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morning Rob, I just watch the ones recommended by Pocrel (on page 1) plus silver & brent.
Moved my stop on DAX to BE.

Closed my Dax, don't think it's going much higher. Another 15 half pips so +15 full on dax.

I had a sell order on FT at 5804 and I see that there could, also, be a pin/pivot on 30M 5807. Would anyone agree with that?

I had a sell order on FT at 5804 and I see that there could, also, be a pin/pivot on 30M 5807. Would anyone agree with that?
I saw a pin on the opening bar of the day so wouldn't take that, and the later bar closed rather high & anyway very little R:R there. Also I was in the dax trade, which I see has now reached the target - because I closed early!!

Hoping for more like this:

Attachments

• dax.gif
    dax.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 160

I notice, splitlink that the pivots on FTSE are very close together. I recalculated them all & apart from R3 they are correct. There is now another pin, but not worth taking as according to the system there's no profit in it. It's already crossed the next pivot.

Hi Guys
WITB has little pins all along the pivot point up and down how do you normally play this ?

Hi Guys
WITB has little pins all along the pivot point up and down how do you normally play this ?
I only see the 9.30 as a pin, but didn't like it. I think Pocrel would also have deemed the 10.00 bar as a pin, which seems to be dropping like a stone. Hope you took that one. I'm only a beginner at pin bars also Rob, maybe someone else is more knowledgeable or Pocrel may comment - I think he's back tomorrow.
Forex going a bit sideways - I'm short gbpusd. My silver trade also going no-where & I'm also short CAC.

Tough milka. I left those & only took gbpusd & closed that early for -29.
5 trades today: +6+5+15+7-29 = +7pips. This doesn't really show the effectiveness of the system, as allocating a risk % of bank to each trade means much more money goes on short bars. Today my bank increased nearly 4%. Using a (risky) 2 1/2% means todays profit £226 with a bank of £6000 - not that I'm yet up to that size bank. But better than Barclays:D