Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Banking +10 full points on the ftse, need something for my morning work

so +10 full points on ftse

I had a fortunate blind spot for 30M. Shows how valuable it is to put stops in place.

It had a good rise. there, but has drifted back so I, too. am taking +10 points

Thanks for the chart.

I've just been looking at the FT pivots. There is no doubt that I could have used it today with less work! :)

thats it for me today, my internet connection is not great so getting a bit frustrated with it

can cost you dearly in a fast market

totals : 1 trade

+10 full points

wish i was short gold :)

Gold chart
gold.gif

frustrating the aud is a short again and my internet is just not good enough to trade it

thats it for me today, my internet connection is not great so getting a bit frustrated with it

can cost you dearly in a fast market

totals : 1 trade

+10 full points

wish i was short gold :)

Good grief, I WAS short gold but closed after an hour & a half for -1!!!
Having lost 18pips on gold earlier I thought I'd bail out. AAAAAAGH
Today has been obeying Gelly's 1st law of trading:
No 1. Sod's law (should that be Murphy's law, Pocrel :cry:

frustrating the aud is a short again and my internet is just not good enough to trade it

aussie fell apart ahhh
audusd.gif

anyway back next wednesday trading from london and a proper internet connection and proper timmings for the market

Thanks porcel for this brilliant thread. I have read this, and 'Making Money Trading' by Trader Dante, and have finally succeeded in understanding the basics of this system. I started trading with it 12 days ago and am currently 15.4% up on my starting balance.

Thanks porcel for this brilliant thread. I have read this, and 'Making Money Trading' by Trader Dante, and have finally succeeded in understanding the basics of this system. I started trading with it 12 days ago and am currently 15.4% up on my starting balance.

Well done Mitch. Just take your time and be ruthless with acting on the stoploss(y)