Pin Bar System

Should Pocrel trade the "pin bar system" live again

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pin bar formed on FTSE as indicated by the grey dot on the chart. Waiting for the long entry.

Attachments

• ftse.jpg
    ftse.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 184
Pin bar formed on FTSE as indicated by the grey dot on the chart. Waiting for the long entry.

try not to take any trades off the opening bars on the morning index as they can look very different on different platforms

Thanks for the heads up. I take it that it's best to wait for the first two bars to form in order for the market to settle down then?

Closed my gbp trade for zero - news coming up...
Now short gold - hope it goes better than the last few gold trades.
e.nigma, I have quite a different opening pin on ftse!

i am not going to trade gold today, i have 3 different pivot levels so when in doubt stay out,

yes e.nigma its best to get that shake out first and try t get a better picture of where we are going

i am not going to trade gold today, i have 3 different pivot levels so when in doubt stay out,

Thanks for comments on pivots - I see what you mean & so I closed out for 13 full pips at what looks like the bottom of a long channel.
Missed eurgbp, I thought it closed a bit high. Still learning!

going to take a few hours off back later

1 trade this morning

+19 full points

thats me done for the day off out to enjoy the sun here in london

only 1 trade

+19 full points

thats me done for the day off out to enjoy the sun here in london

only 1 trade

+19 full points

Pocrel, I have found your system to be very good. I live in the Midwest of the USA and see you still start some post that your lines are drawn and ready to trade. Do you just verify the Pivots. I noticed the bad trade day May 9 2011. that the pivots were an issue. Thank You, for your journal and system. I am going to get up at 3AM and try some trades. Thanks Jeff(y)

morning, lovely little pin on gold but again i am getting different levels on the pivots so i am going to leave it

Missed euro long trade this morning, well i did nt miss it but i had in my mind that the euro was going down instead of just following the price action

its hard to get something out of your mind when its implanted itself in there

chart
euro.gif

Hi Pocrel would you be able to give an idea of your win rate and average R:R? Also have you tried trading this method using support and resistance line instead of pivot levels?